5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Nikki S.
Nome, AK
The scent is really overwhelming, so I don't use them during the day because I'll be smelling it all day. But if you're sore at night, it has a nice cooking sensation that works; as long as you can shower before going out and about!
Eichelle R.
This is great for the lower back, it gives it the relief you need when yhat pain comes along. I suffer from back aches on the regular due to a cat accident and this is my go to. I would recommend this product to anyone I know.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Icy hot is so amazing during my soccer season. I use it on my back, let's, shoulders, etc. I think it works the best compared to others. I use it a lot during the season cause I'm always sore. I need to stock up on them.
Elizabeth G.
This is unbelievably amazing. I went on 5 roller coasters in one day and... i could not move my neck whatsoever. It hurt so much, but my boyfriend bought me these & omggg the pain went away, not immediately but within a few hrs.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Icy Hot Extra Strength I cannot live without this product. I suffer from a bad hip due to the fact that I broke it twice. This keeps my lower back pain in check. Plus helps with my cramps when on my days.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I use this patch for work is really convenient than ointment. I don't have to to reapply plus it get messy but not with the patch. Stay on all day and no messy. I use them for muscle ache and cramp. It work really good!
Nancy C.
I love icy hot! These icy hot patches work great. Especially when my back hurts! I always reach for these patches first. They are very easy to use and very affordable. I definitely recommend these icy hot patches.
Lauren N.
These worked really well at first. The box says that it lasts for 12 hours and it does not. It relieves for a good 4-5 hours and made my lower back feel great and not as stiff. I would recommend for quick relief.
Jess J.
Cheektowaga, NY
These are great. I use them after powerlifting competitions to help relieve muscle soreness and prevent injury. I can throw them in my bag to take with me throughout the day and they're packaged individually.
Leon K.
San Diego
Works great! Icy feeling numbs pain, Hot feeling relaxes it away. Would recommend to anyone. Helps a lot with sports aches and pains, injuries. and arthritis pain. Choose this over any other brand or product