5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Violet F.
Columbus
These work decently well but they don't last very long at all! They get the job done well enough but they sweat off pretty quickly! They are affordable which is a plus and I usually buy from Walmart! All in all it's a pretty good product and would buy again.
Kellie S.
Culver City
This product was absolutely amazing! From lower back pain to some shoulder pain, the hot/cold on these packs truly helped to lessen the pain and relieve the discomfort I was having. Not only did they work, they were so affordable...plus they lasted all day!
Ashley E.
Every now and then I get really bad shoulder pain. Icy Hot Extra Strength Patch is the only thing I have found that relieves the pain for hours without having to constantly reapply cream. Plus it mess free and I don't have to worry about my hands smelling minty all day.
Valerie L.
Great product thought it was very good. Really liked how it handles my skin very well I did not think it was going to do that at all. Very useful product, and very versatile...made me happy that it actually worked for me. As some products have not.
Kara G.
Calhoun , TN
I used this on my shoulders that were aching me really bad and it made them a lot more relaxed and at ease. The smell isn't the best but I over look that after a minute or 2. If you have any aches or pains, these patches will really do the trick.
sandra g.
They help really well when you have a pesky sore. I like how you get the icy and hot feeling on the go, while you have this on. The only thing I don't enjoy, but don't mind much; it grips very tightly to skin and tugs a bit when removing
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
The scent is really overwhelming, so I don't use them during the day because I'll be smelling it all day. But if you're sore at night, it has a nice cooking sensation that works; as long as you can shower before going out and about!
Eichelle R.
This is great for the lower back, it gives it the relief you need when yhat pain comes along. I suffer from back aches on the regular due to a cat accident and this is my go to. I would recommend this product to anyone I know.
Taylor H.
Icy hot is so amazing during my soccer season. I use it on my back, let's, shoulders, etc. I think it works the best compared to others. I use it a lot during the season cause I'm always sore. I need to stock up on them.
Elizabeth G.
This is unbelievably amazing. I went on 5 roller coasters in one day and... i could not move my neck whatsoever. It hurt so much, but my boyfriend bought me these & omggg the pain went away, not immediately but within a few hrs.