5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each
Super calming on tight muscles. I use this every time I feel sore or have a pulled muscle. It helps relieve the pain. My only negative comment is that the smell they put off isn’t super appealing.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I haven't been able to really find great relief using any of the cold heat medication. It just doesn't do it for me. There is instant relief when apply but it doesn't go deep enough to do the job.
Leticia G.
Icy Hot helps me when I have back pain. I just apply and instant relief. I recommend this for pain the transition from hot to cold helps relieve pain and you don't have to remember to change it.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love love this product! You feel the heat immediately and then the cold. When it turns cold it is not too cold nor is it too hot, both temps were very bearable. They stick very well to the skin too.
Gaby B.
Houma, LA
This is a great relief product for your achy muscles. I love the easy apply though I do wish the smell wasn't as strong. Beside the smell a great product and an easy find in most stores!
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
I love this product! I use this when I play sports on my lower back so I dont feel so much tightness and pain, and it lasts the entire time, typically 2-3 hours is all I need! Love this!
Lauren W.
Duncan
Love this stuff. Very comfortable. The only down side is the smell. It's very strong and if you touch it, it's on your hands for hours. It does work and I usually feel better after.
Wendy A.
Escondido
I had a hug pain in my quad muscle and thanks to the icy hot cream my leg felt better in less than two days. Yes it did because the icy hot cream healed the pain in my quad muscle.
Kori F.
Weatherford, OK
Used this when I pulled a muscle in my back and it worked wonderfully! I definitely recommend it when you need to relax the muscles and tendons that are swollen or hurting.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is beyond amazing every time I get pain. Used it on my upper back area when I slept bad and it worked miracles. Not too expensive either so it's just perfect!