5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Sara C.
Royse City, TX
I use these on my back or on my abdomen during cramps. They are perfect for working all day because they don't budge. The cooling is amazing and the warmth really helps with cramps. All around amazing product when I'm down!
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
These are effective and since I'm fairly small, I can get away with cutting the strips into smaller pieces and get longer use out of the product! I weirdly like the smell of the icy hot products so that doesn't really bother me. But sometimes they kinda work for a quick minute and it doesn't really do anything.
Chelsea S.
Eastman , GA
Doing hair for a living causes alot of aches and pains on my lower back and shoulders, so on long work days I love to put one of these on my back. It's loosens up my muscles for a few hours to help relieve pain.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
This works immediately and that's a plus for me. I suffer with Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis, so I am often feeling lots of joint pain. The only con for me with this product is that the patches wear out quickly and I often have to change so many in a day when my pain is at an all time high.
S A.
I love using these, especially if I worked out a little too hard that day. They are great for upper back aches. They sooth the muscles, plus they have a good smell! I leave them on longer than the package says, I've also slept with them on. Definitely a must have for the medicine cabinet!
Ashlyn F.
After pitching multiple games in a weekend tournament I always used icy hot to help me recover for the next week. These patches work well and can stick them most anywhere. They are flexible, not messy like other products and don't smell like some other products do. I would def buy again!
Kat C.
When I was pregnant and for a year and a half or so after my back was constantly in pain. I used to buy these in as much bulk as possible just to get through the day. They saved my life during my healing process and still now I use them for those days I hit the gym too hard.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
Its a lot easier to use and a lot less messier than the creams used to relieve pain. The plastic strip is peeled off and the patch is placed firmly on the spot that hurts and after a few minutes it begins to work like the cream. Goes on cold, and heats up to ease the pain.
Taylor L.
These are magical little patches of pain relief. I’ve had back problems for years and just had my spine fused in May. These are so great to be able to stick on and then head to work or class. It’s easy, it smells good, it’s discrete, and it’s not expensive. I love these!
Violet F.
Columbus
These work decently well but they don't last very long at all! They get the job done well enough but they sweat off pretty quickly! They are affordable which is a plus and I usually buy from Walmart! All in all it's a pretty good product and would buy again.