5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I use this patch for work is really convenient than ointment. I don't have to to reapply plus it get messy but not with the patch. Stay on all day and no messy. I use them for muscle ache and cramp. It work really good!
Lauren N.
Dyer, IN
These worked really well at first. The box says that it lasts for 12 hours and it does not. It relieves for a good 4-5 hours and made my lower back feel great and not as stiff. I would recommend for quick relief.
Annisa C.
California
I use these on my back and and knees when they start hurting and they really help. My dad uses them on his knees as well because he plays basketball. We get them from Walmart or CVS/Walgreens when we run out.
Leon K.
San Diego
Works great! Icy feeling numbs pain, Hot feeling relaxes it away. Would recommend to anyone. Helps a lot with sports aches and pains, injuries. and arthritis pain. Choose this over any other brand or product
Liane N.
Seminole, FL
These are so helpful for a double when serving tables! I wish I could lay on a heating pad all day, and when I can’t I just use two of these! One on each side of my lower back and it helps with the pain so much
Darlene M.
Hot Springs, AR
I'm a server so I often get some pretty bad back aches while I'm working. While I really love the hot aspect of these patches, I'm not crazy about the cold feeling. They're great if you can get past that!
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
These are great for aches and pains. Easy to place, keeps the medication in one spot and you don't have to worry about it getting everywhere. Effective and worth the value. I would buy it again for sure!
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
Very messy! The methanol smell is very strong but they do work. Can be applied anywhere from back to arms and even legs. I purchase them from CVS and CVS tends to have a lot of coupons for this brand.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
I like this when I don't  want to get my hands covered icy hot. I think they're affordable, but not long lasting. Ive used these while playing volleyball and I've found it to stay on the whole time but the sensations felt doesn't last long. I think the location works better.
Alicia V.
Bronx, NY
The relief icy hot gives me is great, whenever I have a backache I just slap this right onto the sight of the pain and lay in bed and it goes to work. The sensation works for hours and feels goos after you take it off and hop in the shower too. amazing product.