5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Alicia V.
Bronx NY
The relief icy hot gives me is great, whenever I have a backache I just slap this right onto the sight of the pain and lay in bed and it goes to work. The sensation works for hours and feels goos after you take it off and hop in the shower too. amazing product.
Lauren W.
Duncan
Love this stuff. Very comfortable. The only down side is the smell. It's very strong and if you touch it, it's on your hands for hours. It does work and I usually feel better after.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is beyond amazing every time I get pain. Used it on my upper back area when I slept bad and it worked miracles. Not too expensive either so it's just perfect!
Lindsey T.
East Peoria, IL
I had a pulled muscle and used these. They are awesome. In my opinion they are better than the cream you rub on because you don't have to get it on your hands or anything like that. I would recommend to friends and buy it again!
Pamela F.
Charlotte, NC
I like buying these in packs, last much longer. These are great for pain releave, sometimes medication can't handle some things, and these attack directly on the area.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I prefer patches over cream any day of the week. Not only are they not as messy, they tend to be more accurate. The number of times I tried to get cream on my back, only for it to end up in awkward patches all over my shirt, little spots on my shoulder or somehow on my pants/hips were definitely inconvenient. I can even ask my kids to help with a patch without worrying they would accidentally touch their eye. 😳 I don't know if I'm the only one, but it seems to me like some patches last longer and are more effective than others. I've also had a few that I felt like took forever to activate once applied. Minor inconsistencies, though, and not large enough that I was unhappy overall with the product!
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
I live off of these they work so good! I workout daily and sometimes my back kills me and I put these one and immediately I feel it working and feel my muscles relax the smell is a little strong but I love the smell of icy hot. It doesn't leave a slimy feel on my back once I take it off either but if I go somewhere after I put one in I have to take a shower to get the smell off
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Icy Hot Extra Strength Works Great for muscle pain! Easy to use, mess free & the patches are plenty big enough to cover where you need it to! I also love that there are zero side effects so you can use them at any time.
Josayn H.
Lincoln, NE
These are a great way to apply a topical pain reliever without getting it all over your hands. They stick on decently well, the only thing is when you first apply there's like a sudden cold feeling, which is to be expected from a product called "icy hot" but may be surprising to some not expecting it. Love these for lower back pain!
Pimwee S.
Linwood, NJ
Long lasting! I had a pain in my leg right before the day I traveled to NYC. I normally walk a lot and I figured I would give it a try. This product lasted about 5-6 hrs and I was super happy with the result. The heating/cooling effect (depends on how you feel) really help and the scent wasn't as strong as the cream formula.