5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

jasmine A.
Fife , WA
These icy packs are amazing I love using them after a long days work the cooling and hot is just what the doctor ordered and it's so cheap I would definitely recommend this to anyone with aches and pains from time to time works so great
Karla R.
compton, CA
i love this they are very effective, this great whether you have a sore back, back pains from work, or for women that have terrible cramp pains, also theyre very affordable and easily assessable most drug stores carry these
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
The scent is really overwhelming, so I don't use them during the day because I'll be smelling it all day. But if you're sore at night, it has a nice cooking sensation that works; as long as you can shower before going out and about!
Kebra B.
Cincinnati , OH
I used this product a few times. It have me some relief with my back pain. My chiropractor said I needed a heating pad but at work I can't use one so this really came in handy for me and gave me a lot of relief. Very convenient
jackielynn L.
Corona, CA
The ice hot patches are great. You can place them exactly where your pain is and focus on that spot. Out of all the knock of brands I've used,ice hot is by far the best. It its not like a bandaid it wont hurt to take it off.
Eichelle  F.
This is great for the lower back, it gives it the relief you need when yhat pain comes along. I suffer from back aches on the regular due to a cat accident and this is my go to. I would recommend this product to anyone I know.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs
I buy these for my husband who drives a truck daily and also does some light lifting. He does have some lower back issues as well. When he uses one of these he never complains about his back. Definitely works well for him.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
I usually put these patches on when I go to bed since I lay on my back. I’m not sure how effective they are but going back and forth between hot and cold definitely soothes your muscles. The brand is well priced and affordable.
Taylor H.
Icy hot is so amazing during my soccer season. I use it on my back, let's, shoulders, etc. I think it works the best compared to others. I use it a lot during the season cause I'm always sore. I need to stock up on them.
Elizabeth G.
This is unbelievably amazing. I went on 5 roller coasters in one day and... i could not move my neck whatsoever. It hurt so much, but my boyfriend bought me these & omggg the pain went away, not immediately but within a few hrs.