5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Summer N.
Bonham, TX
These are probably the only reason why I made it through back to back seasons of club soccer! I swear I would be covered in them every night before bed. They feel amazing and smell great to. The heat and the smell truly helps you relax. I recommend 5 out of 5
Kelly S.
Greensboro, NC
I have an old back injury that will occasionally flare up and these patches work wonders on getting me through the day. I always keep them around just in case and take them with me when I travel. They last for hours and I can use one patch for the entire day.
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
To be honest ICY HOT is really good. I know back in the day when i played sports thats what i used. I tell you what, I could sleep all night and not feel the pain. Even now i buy it for the hubby whenever he decides to workout and feels the burn afterwards.
Kellie S.
Culver City
This product was absolutely amazing! From lower back pain to some shoulder pain, the hot/cold on these packs truly helped to lessen the pain and relieve the discomfort I was having. Not only did they work, they were so affordable...plus they lasted all day!
Cynthia M.
Auburn
This is a decently priced product. I suffer from aches and pains in my shoulder at times and Icy Hot pads help minimize that pain. The patches are large and the medicine lasts a great while. The pads also stay on all night if you wear them to sleep.
Kori Y.
Fenton
Not as effective as biofreeze or the balm but nice when you don't want to tarnish clothes with icy hot.  Also the smell is less pungent with the patch. I would reccomend for long wear but not instant relief. Good for elderly and athletes with chronic pain
Valerie L.
Great product thought it was very good. Really liked how it handles my skin very well I did not think it was going to do that at all. Very useful product, and very versatile...made me happy that it actually worked for me. As some products have not.
Kara G.
Calhoun , TN
I used this on my shoulders that were aching me really bad and it made them a lot more relaxed and at ease. The smell isn't the best but I over look that after a minute or 2. If you have any aches or pains, these patches will really do the trick.
sandra g.
They help really well when you have a pesky sore. I like how you get the icy and hot feeling on the go, while you have this on. The only thing I don't enjoy, but don't mind much; it grips very tightly to skin and tugs a bit when removing
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
These icy packs are amazing I love using them after a long days work the cooling and hot is just what the doctor ordered and it's so cheap I would definitely recommend this to anyone with aches and pains from time to time works so great