5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
These are great for aches and pains. Easy to place, keeps the medication in one spot and you don't have to worry about it getting everywhere. Effective and worth the value. I would buy it again for sure!
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
Very messy! The methanol smell is very strong but they do work. Can be applied anywhere from back to arms and even legs. I purchase them from CVS and CVS tends to have a lot of coupons for this brand.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
I like this when I don't  want to get my hands covered icy hot. I think they're affordable, but not long lasting. Ive used these while playing volleyball and I've found it to stay on the whole time but the sensations felt doesn't last long. I think the location works better.
Alicia V.
Bronx , NY
The relief icy hot gives me is great, whenever I have a backache I just slap this right onto the sight of the pain and lay in bed and it goes to work. The sensation works for hours and feels goos after you take it off and hop in the shower too. amazing product.
Super calming on tight muscles. I use this every time I feel sore or have a pulled muscle. It helps relieve the pain. My only negative comment is that the smell they put off isn’t super appealing.
Lauren W.
Duncan
Love this stuff. Very comfortable. The only down side is the smell. It's very strong and if you touch it, it's on your hands for hours. It does work and I usually feel better after.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
This product is beyond amazing every time I get pain. Used it on my upper back area when I slept bad and it worked miracles. Not too expensive either so it's just perfect!
Lindsey T.
East Peoria, IL
I had a pulled muscle and used these. They are awesome. In my opinion they are better than the cream you rub on because you don't have to get it on your hands or anything like that. I would recommend to friends and buy it again!
nelly m.
Favorite when i need a pain reliever for my back. Soothing sensation and cooling as well. Yes great to use and you can find it at your local drug store. Very affordable
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love using these when I’m having bad back, or shoulder they work great affordable I don’t use the patch as often as the cream it’s very effective and I recommend them