5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
I prefer the patches over the cream. When going to bed it feels more relaxing and feel like it actually is working. I tend to use it only when my hip hurts. Also have been using this for many years and keep purchasing.
Victoria S.
Farmville
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE THINGS! It is so nice when you are sore or pulled a muscle and not have to rub the lotion on. Although, I do prefer the smell of the lotion to the patches but I will be getting more of these!
maria m.
california
Is the best pain relive ever it will help a lot to make you’re pain go away and it even helps when you’re stomach hurts just like put it in front on you’re belly it helps me a lot thanks of this my pains goes away
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
I use these on my back and and knees when they start hurting and they really help. My dad uses them on his knees as well because he plays basketball. We get them from Walmart or CVS/Walgreens when we run out.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
These are so helpful for a double when serving tables! I wish I could lay on a heating pad all day, and when I can’t I just use two of these! One on each side of my lower back and it helps with the pain so much
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
These are great for aches and pains. Easy to place, keeps the medication in one spot and you don't have to worry about it getting everywhere. Effective and worth the value. I would buy it again for sure!
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
I have back pain occasionally so I put on this patch over night and I instantly feel so much better. This helps relieve my back pain and I recommend this to anyone suffering from the occasional back pain
April D.
Livingston, TN
I think that this product is really good mixed with an over the counter pain medicine. I bought this product at my local grocery store. I cant remember the price but I didn't care because it actually works!
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
Very messy! The methanol smell is very strong but they do work. Can be applied anywhere from back to arms and even legs. I purchase them from CVS and CVS tends to have a lot of coupons for this brand.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
I like this when I don't  want to get my hands covered icy hot. I think they're affordable, but not long lasting. Ive used these while playing volleyball and I've found it to stay on the whole time but the sensations felt doesn't last long. I think the location works better.