5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Tatiana E.
Decatur, GA
Perfect for loosening up the lock ups I get in my back from picking up babies all day long! This product was truly made with us (moms) in mind. It's an effective burst of hot and cold that I wish a little longer and came with more pads! Sometimes I have to double up, But the relief is definitely worth the buy !
S A.
I love using these, especially if I worked out a little too hard that day. They are great for upper back aches. They sooth the muscles, plus they have a good smell! I leave them on longer than the package says, I've also slept with them on. Definitely a must have for the medicine cabinet!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
This works immediately and that's a plus for me. I suffer with Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis, so I am often feeling lots of joint pain. The only con for me with this product is that the patches wear out quickly and I often have to change so many in a day when my pain is at an all time high.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Though these are decent for some relief, for their price point they just are not worth it. They also don’t adhere very well and so sometimes we have to hold them down so that they won’t fall off. We bought them in bulk to save a bit, but eventually concluded that they just weren’t worth it.
Kat C.
When I was pregnant and for a year and a half or so after my back was constantly in pain. I used to buy these in as much bulk as possible just to get through the day. They saved my life during my healing process and still now I use them for those days I hit the gym too hard.
Theresa T.
Every fall I tend to get the worst back pains from the weather. My first instinct was to get Icey hot. This product is amazing. It did just the trick for my back pains. They are very easy to apply on your back and release great working medicine on wherever your pain is. They stretch perfectly on your back.
Taylor L.
These are magical little patches of pain relief. I’ve had back problems for years and just had my spine fused in May. These are so great to be able to stick on and then head to work or class. It’s easy, it smells good, it’s discrete, and it’s not expensive. I love these!
Violet F.
Columbus
These work decently well but they don't last very long at all! They get the job done well enough but they sweat off pretty quickly! They are affordable which is a plus and I usually buy from Walmart! All in all it's a pretty good product and would buy again.
Kara L.
Calhoun , TN
I used this on my shoulders that were aching me really bad and it made them a lot more relaxed and at ease. The smell isn't the best but I over look that after a minute or 2. If you have any aches or pains, these patches will really do the trick.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
These icy packs are amazing I love using them after a long days work the cooling and hot is just what the doctor ordered and it's so cheap I would definitely recommend this to anyone with aches and pains from time to time works so great