5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Lili M.
Perris, CA
Though these are decent for some relief, for their price point they just are not worth it. They also don’t adhere very well and so sometimes we have to hold them down so that they won’t fall off. We bought them in bulk to save a bit, but eventually concluded that they just weren’t worth it.
Pamela F.
Charlotte
I like buying these in packs, last much longer. These are great for pain releave, sometimes medication can't handle some things, and these attack directly on the area.
Mellissa S.
These are my favorite!! I have a ton of these for whenever I need them. They are perfect for overnight or wearing throughout the day without the strong smell. Of course, it does still have medication but its perfect for daily wear as well as overnight. Great for muscle pain.
Morgan H.
Nevada, IA
LOVE THESE! I really like them for when I am having issues with my back because I am not able to reach certain areas with the cream. They're perfect for when I'm at work and need to just slap one on. Would recommend for small time periods, but doesn't last as long as I would like.
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
Not bad if you are in a pinch. They are usually at wellness stores or even some 7-11 stores. It isn’t a fix but it will help take the pressure off and will help get you through the day. I bartend and when I am on my feet 8 hours a day these have gotten through a few doubles.
Kat C.
When I was pregnant and for a year and a half or so after my back was constantly in pain. I used to buy these in as much bulk as possible just to get through the day. They saved my life during my healing process and still now I use them for those days I hit the gym too hard.
Rolanda S.
Church Point
Its a lot easier to use and a lot less messier than the creams used to relieve pain. The plastic strip is peeled off and the patch is placed firmly on the spot that hurts and after a few minutes it begins to work like the cream. Goes on cold, and heats up to ease the pain.
kAy h.
ithaca
Love this stuff!! I have a bad back so when ever I feel pain I put a patch on and it immediately gets warm. it is defiantly worth the price and I have never been disappointed. the heating patch lasts over 8 hours!! I usually stock up one these when theres a sale or coupon
Taylor L.
These are magical little patches of pain relief. I’ve had back problems for years and just had my spine fused in May. These are so great to be able to stick on and then head to work or class. It’s easy, it smells good, it’s discrete, and it’s not expensive. I love these!
Summer N.
Bonham, TX
These are probably the only reason why I made it through back to back seasons of club soccer! I swear I would be covered in them every night before bed. They feel amazing and smell great to. The heat and the smell truly helps you relax. I recommend 5 out of 5