5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Kebra B.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this product a few times. It have me some relief with my back pain. My chiropractor said I needed a heating pad but at work I can't use one so this really came in handy for me and gave me a lot of relief. Very convenient
jackielynn L.
Corona, CA
The ice hot patches are great. You can place them exactly where your pain is and focus on that spot. Out of all the knock of brands I've used,ice hot is by far the best. It its not like a bandaid it wont hurt to take it off.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
I buy these for my husband who drives a truck daily and also does some light lifting. He does have some lower back issues as well. When he uses one of these he never complains about his back. Definitely works well for him.
Zoe W.
Icy hot is great for cramps and for after games it feels really good he gets all the pain away and I am a constant user it’s effective and it works compared to other ones it works better I would buy it again I’ve got every month
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
I usually put these patches on when I go to bed since I lay on my back. I’m not sure how effective they are but going back and forth between hot and cold definitely soothes your muscles. The brand is well priced and affordable.
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
I prefer the patches over the cream. When going to bed it feels more relaxing and feel like it actually is working. I tend to use it only when my hip hurts. Also have been using this for many years and keep purchasing.
Victoria S.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE THINGS! It is so nice when you are sore or pulled a muscle and not have to rub the lotion on. Although, I do prefer the smell of the lotion to the patches but I will be getting more of these!
maria m.
Is the best pain relive ever it will help a lot to make you’re pain go away and it even helps when you’re stomach hurts just like put it in front on you’re belly it helps me a lot thanks of this my pains goes away
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
I use these on my back and and knees when they start hurting and they really help. My dad uses them on his knees as well because he plays basketball. We get them from Walmart or CVS/Walgreens when we run out.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
These are so helpful for a double when serving tables! I wish I could lay on a heating pad all day, and when I can’t I just use two of these! One on each side of my lower back and it helps with the pain so much