5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Brittany L.
When I used to be on my feet a lot for work, my back would get sore from standing for 13-14hours. I’d slap one of these on my back and instantly feel relief. They worked wonders whenever I needed any relief
Karen G.
this product I recommend it is really beautiful and perfect I love it I love it and I would love to try it again it's beautiful I love it all this is precisely what I need right now
Savannah H.
Corner Brook, NL
Loved how this made my sore muscles feel, I put this on and shortly after I could feel the pain going away. I love this product and have used it many times
Cassie B.
Edmonton, AB
This product worked well to relieve the pain in my lower back from playing rugby. It helped me fall asleep. I have also worn them at work under my shirts.
Asma K.
Farwaniya
gives instant relief . It's very easy to use and has given easy instruction how to use in the package . Easy to carry and to use in emergencies
Jenn R.
CALGARY
These are okay for short term relief however the patches don't stay on very well. I prefer using a cream or a gel for pain.
Sasha S.
Saint-petersburg
i dont like it at all. i dont want to try it more. it is not for me. im tired of using it. dont like it guys. thats all
Lara A.
Muy bien productos la verdad lo. Recomiendo muchísimo es algo increíble no lo van a poder creer tienen que comprarlo
Mery M.
Doral, FL
A very good product for when you're sore, sometimes I feel it should be either bigger but it does the work.
Abbiè C.
Very good for pain, sort the problem straight away. Affordable and very easy to get a hold of