5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Abby R.
I have a torn muscle in my shoulder and when I am experiencing a lot of pain I use one of these patches to help with the relief. Though it's not a pain that can be resolved from using a patch, it does dull the pain a bit and I feel relief when using this.
Gabriel P.
Three Fathom Hbr.
Just what I need after a gruelling WOD. I'm also a plumber by trade and find that I use them at least once a week. It compares well to other brands and has a good price point. I usually by mine at my local drug store. I would definitely buy them again.
Serena L.
Toronto, NY
Cant live without these! Whether it’s an athletic stress injury or just day to day aches these patches are a life saver. We usually apply either before bed or before work. Can easily be worn underneath clothing. Highly recommend!
Latisha R.
calagry
Perfect product. Very good price point not too expensive for what you get. Worked exactly how it said would. I find it works better than the no names brands a bit more. Highly recommend this for people with back pain.
Savannah H.
Corner Brook, NL
Loved how this made my sore muscles feel, I put this on and shortly after I could feel the pain going away. I love this product and have used it many times
Cassie B.
Edmonton, AB
This product worked well to relieve the pain in my lower back from playing rugby. It helped me fall asleep. I have also worn them at work under my shirts.
Asma K.
Farwaniya
gives instant relief . It's very easy to use and has given easy instruction how to use in the package . Easy to carry and to use in emergencies
Jenn R.
CALGARY
These are okay for short term relief however the patches don't stay on very well. I prefer using a cream or a gel for pain.
Sasha S.
Saint-petersburg
i dont like it at all. i dont want to try it more. it is not for me. im tired of using it. dont like it guys. thats all
Lara A.
Muy bien productos la verdad lo. Recomiendo muchísimo es algo increíble no lo van a poder creer tienen que comprarlo