5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

SoJazzaye A.
These have worked so well when i have soarness after a work out or if i pull a muscle
Jacqueline W.
Very helpful product. Works fast. Good price. Helps with back aches almost instantly.
lisette j.
This is a great option for a quick spot treatment or for a build up of relief. i do find that the sensation does not stay too long but growing up an athlete and continuing to age it definitely  has got me through some lengthy pain periods and is a great alternative to the cremes if you are not wanting to add the scent or oils to the cloths you wear. back patches could be larger though.
Natalie S.
Scarborough, ON
I love these patches when my back is sore.  They feel soothing & I love the cooling sensation they give.  The minty/menthol scent is not overpowering, & I especially like that I can leave the patch on for several hours & still be able to function while wearing it.  A lot nicer then those messy creams.
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
Love these. Im a pole dancer and find that these are essential after a particularly difficult class. They help keep my muscles from becoming too sore and stiff and they feel really good to wear. The patches are flexible so you don't need to worry about rigid edges poking your skin.
Shaina R.
Yokneam Illit
Work like a charm. They are very helpful and work really well. The are very effective and definitely really good.  I recommend it to anyone and it is very useful very worth its price. Not pricey at all and I would definitely buy it again. Love it!
cara b.
St Leonards on Sea, Hastings
I use these all the time! I like how they warm up and stay warm for hours. I have chronic pain disorders and these work perfect. They help relax my muscles and help with my pain. I always have a pack in my house.
Brittany L.
When I used to be on my feet a lot for work, my back would get sore from standing for 13-14hours. I’d slap one of these on my back and instantly feel relief. They worked wonders whenever I needed any relief
Karen G.
this product I recommend it is really beautiful and perfect I love it I love it and I would love to try it again it's beautiful I love it all this is precisely what I need right now
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
My husband & I both use Icy Hot patches on our backs for general pain.  My husband has had back problems for years while I only have the occasional ache.  While we have never used other brands (therefore have no real comparison), these seems to do the trick anytime we need them.  They smell great too!