5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

lisette j.
This is a great option for a quick spot treatment or for a build up of relief. i do find that the sensation does not stay too long but growing up an athlete and continuing to age it definitely  has got me through some lengthy pain periods and is a great alternative to the cremes if you are not wanting to add the scent or oils to the cloths you wear. back patches could be larger though.
cara b.
hastings
I use these all the time! I like how they warm up and stay warm for hours. I have chronic pain disorders and these work perfect. They help relax my muscles and help with my pain. I always have a pack in my house.
Natalie S.
Scarborough, ON
I love these patches when my back is sore.  They feel soothing & I love the cooling sensation they give.  The minty/menthol scent is not overpowering, & I especially like that I can leave the patch on for several hours & still be able to function while wearing it.  A lot nicer then those messy creams.
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
My husband & I both use Icy Hot patches on our backs for general pain.  My husband has had back problems for years while I only have the occasional ache.  While we have never used other brands (therefore have no real comparison), these seems to do the trick anytime we need them.  They smell great too!
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
Love these. Im a pole dancer and find that these are essential after a particularly difficult class. They help keep my muscles from becoming too sore and stiff and they feel really good to wear. The patches are flexible so you don't need to worry about rigid edges poking your skin.
Abby R.
I have a torn muscle in my shoulder and when I am experiencing a lot of pain I use one of these patches to help with the relief. Though it's not a pain that can be resolved from using a patch, it does dull the pain a bit and I feel relief when using this.
Gabriel P.
Three Fathom Hbr.
Just what I need after a gruelling WOD. I'm also a plumber by trade and find that I use them at least once a week. It compares well to other brands and has a good price point. I usually by mine at my local drug store. I would definitely buy them again.
Shaina R.
Yokneam Illit
Work like a charm. They are very helpful and work really well. The are very effective and definitely really good.  I recommend it to anyone and it is very useful very worth its price. Not pricey at all and I would definitely buy it again. Love it!
Serena L.
Toronto, ON
Cant live without these! Whether it’s an athletic stress injury or just day to day aches these patches are a life saver. We usually apply either before bed or before work. Can easily be worn underneath clothing. Highly recommend!
Latisha R.
calagry
Perfect product. Very good price point not too expensive for what you get. Worked exactly how it said would. I find it works better than the no names brands a bit more. Highly recommend this for people with back pain.