5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
Not bad if you are in a pinch. They are usually at wellness stores or even some 7-11 stores. It isn’t a fix but it will help take the pressure off and will help get you through the day. I bartend and when I am on my feet 8 hours a day these have gotten through a few doubles.
kAy h.
ithaca
Love this stuff!! I have a bad back so when ever I feel pain I put a patch on and it immediately gets warm. it is defiantly worth the price and I have never been disappointed. the heating patch lasts over 8 hours!! I usually stock up one these when theres a sale or coupon
Tina M.
West Point, NY
Think you're still young? Does it hurt when you play a little one on one basketball with the "youngins"? Well then this is my gift to you! Buy this and use it immediately after doing so, you'll thank me in the morning. This product is a God send!! Stays on hot for hours!
Kelly S.
Greensboro, NC
I have an old back injury that will occasionally flare up and these patches work wonders on getting me through the day. I always keep them around just in case and take them with me when I travel. They last for hours and I can use one patch for the entire day.
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
i LIVED on icy hot patches throughout the winter. it was easy to just put one on before bed and take it off before work. sometimes i would even leave it on for work. i like the patches better than the stick/creams because it doesn't get all over my clothes :)
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
To be honest ICY HOT is really good. I know back in the day when i played sports thats what i used. I tell you what, I could sleep all night and not feel the pain. Even now i buy it for the hubby whenever he decides to workout and feels the burn afterwards.
Cynthia M.
Auburn
This is a decently priced product. I suffer from aches and pains in my shoulder at times and Icy Hot pads help minimize that pain. The patches are large and the medicine lasts a great while. The pads also stay on all night if you wear them to sleep.
Kori Y.
Fenton
Not as effective as biofreeze or the balm but nice when you don't want to tarnish clothes with icy hot.  Also the smell is less pungent with the patch. I would reccomend for long wear but not instant relief. Good for elderly and athletes with chronic pain
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
These icy packs are amazing I love using them after a long days work the cooling and hot is just what the doctor ordered and it's so cheap I would definitely recommend this to anyone with aches and pains from time to time works so great
Karla R.
Compton , CA
i love this they are very effective, this great whether you have a sore back, back pains from work, or for women that have terrible cramp pains, also theyre very affordable and easily assessable most drug stores carry these