5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Mae M.
Having scoliosis/back pain/shoulder pain is always a bummer and usually i'm the last person to want to get up and do anything about my pain. These patches are nice and make my back feel much better. They are a nice relief for awhile and i've always enjoyed using them. However they do make your skin not smell so great after using them.
Emily W.
Pullman, WA
These are amazing to use on sore muscles and even bruises. Don't ever leave this on your back while you're sleeping, I made the mistake of using this when I had really bad back problems and I sweat because of the heat and had a hard time removing this.. But this still feels great and I will continue to recommend and use this!
Pimwee S.
Linwood
Long lasting! I had a pain in my leg right before the day I traveled to NYC. I normally walk a lot and I figured I would give it a try. This product lasted about 5-6 hrs and I was super happy with the result. The heating/cooling effect (depends on how you feel) really help and the scent wasn't as strong as the cream formula.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love putting these on when my muscles are sore and just wearing them under my clothes when I am at work or doing housework. It’s pain relief without rubbing the cream on with the potent smell, same sensation without having to plug in and lay on the heating pad. I would totally recommend these to someone on the go.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
I use these on my back or on my abdomen during cramps. They are perfect for working all day because they don't budge. The cooling is amazing and the warmth really helps with cramps. All around amazing product when I'm down!
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
These are effective and since I'm fairly small, I can get away with cutting the strips into smaller pieces and get longer use out of the product! I weirdly like the smell of the icy hot products so that doesn't really bother me. But sometimes they kinda work for a quick minute and it doesn't really do anything.
Tatiana E.
Lithonia, GA
Perfect for loosening up the lock ups I get in my back from picking up babies all day long! This product was truly made with us (moms) in mind. It's an effective burst of hot and cold that I wish a little longer and came with more pads! Sometimes I have to double up, But the relief is definitely worth the buy !
Theresa T.
Every fall I tend to get the worst back pains from the weather. My first instinct was to get Icey hot. This product is amazing. It did just the trick for my back pains. They are very easy to apply on your back and release great working medicine on wherever your pain is. They stretch perfectly on your back.
S A.
I love using these, especially if I worked out a little too hard that day. They are great for upper back aches. They sooth the muscles, plus they have a good smell! I leave them on longer than the package says, I've also slept with them on. Definitely a must have for the medicine cabinet!
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
I have had back issues since I was about 15, 4 slipped discs and ended up having surgery for them. These Icy Hot cold packs work wonders on my sore muscles and are long lasting. I usually buy mine at target though I don't remember the price off hand. Definitely recommend for those achey bones!