5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Emily M.
Little Rock, AR
these are lifesavers. i need these all the time when i pull muscles in dance. i got them at walmart.
Shelby C.
San Bruno , CA
They do work for when your in pain or when you need to relax your muscles. So I do recommend these.
Meagan J.
One of my favorite products to use on my sore back. Kind of hard to apply on your own back though
Heather W.
It helps with muscle pain. Great product. I strongly recommend this product. It is a affordable.
Sierra S.
Wichita
Great for when you have a sore from workingout and they work great for pain I love using them.
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
Shannon T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
These patches are the BEST for back pain. They feel great and make your muscles so relaxed!
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
Oddly enough, I use these while I am on my period. It's like a little portable heating pad.
Erin M.
A must for athletes! Used this all the time during my dancing days! Good for hamstrings
SoJazzaye A.
These have worked so well when i have soarness after a work out or if i pull a muscle