5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Bailey C.
Niles, MI
Icy Hot patches worked really well for when I had back and knee pains after the gym. I use this all the time.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset
I work at a warehouse that's a very physically demanding job so these are perfect to throw in my backpack.
Misty B.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
These always make my lower back feel better. There my goto when my back hurts. I can always count on these
Lea A.
Eugene
These patches actually work really well. Totally comforting and takes your mind off of those nagging aches
Priyanka M.
Minneapolis, MN
Works like a charm- great for being out and about in the world. Only con is your clothes smell like icy hot
Yessica G.
This specific product is Great for the moment. My only complaint is that I wish it lasted a bit longer....
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
These patches feel great on my back when my muscles are all tensed up. They also relieve most of the pain.
Yvelisse R.
Bronx
I get really bad back pains since I've had the epidural when I gave birth to my kids this really helps me
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
We buy and use these a lot for my husbands back pain. They're a good alternative to prescribed patches
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Icey hot is my go to product for muscle pain relief. Works quickly and effectively and no complaints.