5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Christy R.
Hickory, NC
Works fast but not deep. I was doing a lot of bending and lifting. It rolled right off after about 15minutes.
Priyanka M.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Works like a charm- great for being out and about in the world. Only con is your clothes smell like icy hot
Yessica G.
Miramar , FL
This specific product is Great for the moment. My only complaint is that I wish it lasted a bit longer....
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
These patches feel great on my back when my muscles are all tensed up. They also relieve most of the pain.
Misty B.
Bakersfield, CA
These always make my lower back feel better. There my goto when my back hurts. I can always count on these
Lea A.
Eugene, OR
These patches actually work really well. Totally comforting and takes your mind off of those nagging aches
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
I work at a warehouse that's a very physically demanding job so these are perfect to throw in my backpack.
Steph G.
Elmer, NJ
I use these for lower back pain and for period craps works amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Give it 100% ......... ...
Yvelisse R.
Bronx
I get really bad back pains since I've had the epidural when I gave birth to my kids this really helps me
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
We buy and use these a lot for my husbands back pain. They're a good alternative to prescribed patches