5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Denise R.
This is the best stuff for my back. I always have pain and these patches and the rub always come in handy for me
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
It's awesome, because it's mess free. The medicine is already on the pad and you just stick it where you need it.
Kasey R.
Orlando, FL
This works amazing! The cooling sensation takes the pain right away. Other brands take a lot longer to kick in.
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
Perfect for my back pain, sometimes i get aches here and there and these relieve a lot of the pain im feeling.
Abby N.
Hugo, MN
When I threw my back out last year, these things were my savior! I was even able to tough out a full work day.
Charlae C.
Warren, Mi
Great for when I pull muscle in my back or anywhere. Feels great and I feel brand new 30 minutes later. I would
Miguel T.
Rochester, NY
Bueno para los dolores de espalda baja buen precio lo consigues hasta en dólar tree económicos buena solución
Bailey C.
Niles, MI
Icy Hot patches worked really well for when I had back and knee pains after the gym. I use this all the time.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Great product and very effective, you definitely feel it working and it's worth your money not that expensive
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
This helps when my back decides it doesn't like me and wants me to sit my self down and literally not move..