5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Alexia🌸 M.
Temple, TX
Works great! Helps with my muscle soreness after a long day of work. Great! Has that strong smell but I don't mind it.
megan r.
I dont like how gelly they are but they work so great i always have some cuz of my back and me being a server it helps
Kathy K.
Rochdale, MA
Icy heart t patches target my area that is fusing me discomfort. Easy to apply and they stay on until I peel it off.
Morgan T.
Recently a godsend when I pulled a muscle in my back. These really helped make it a bit easier for me to move around.
Olivia K.
Great for low back pain from the hot yoga exercises I do; temporarily helps me and is as effective as a heating pad!
Christ T.
After coming home from a long day of practice, you already know i have to put on this patch to the most sore spots!
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
I like them I hate that you can’t plave them really anywhere there not flexible but they do get hot and do the job
Marissa S.
Oxnard, CA
Very relieving and soothing on aches, nerve pain, muscles. And I've always loved that smell when you open the pack
Jennifer S.
Newark, DE
These are easy to use and help relieve my back pain without making it worse. They are pretty reasonably priced too
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
It's awesome, because it's mess free. The medicine is already on the pad and you just stick it where you need it.