5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Seerat K.
THESE are my holy grailsssssss. It relieves my back pain and has a cooling effect. It makes me feel like I'm at a spa!
Alexia🌸 M.
Temple, TX
Works great! Helps with my muscle soreness after a long day of work. Great! Has that strong smell but I don't mind it.
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Patches work quickly and longl!!!! Penetrate into muscle!!! Good price point!!! Easy to place on any body part needed.
Morgan T.
Recently a godsend when I pulled a muscle in my back. These really helped make it a bit easier for me to move around.
Kathy K.
Rochdale, MA
Icy heart t patches target my area that is fusing me discomfort. Easy to apply and they stay on until I peel it off.
Olivia K.
Great for low back pain from the hot yoga exercises I do; temporarily helps me and is as effective as a heating pad!
Marissa S.
Oxnard, CA
Very relieving and soothing on aches, nerve pain, muscles. And I've always loved that smell when you open the pack
Jennifer S.
Newark, DE
These are easy to use and help relieve my back pain without making it worse. They are pretty reasonably priced too
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
I like them I hate that you can’t plave them really anywhere there not flexible but they do get hot and do the job
Christ T.
After coming home from a long day of practice, you already know i have to put on this patch to the most sore spots!