5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
We keep these by the packs in our house. My husband works in the oilfield and these help alot . During the winter they go fast.
Mariel Z.
Miami
Perfect to use as it doesn't have this smell that I hate! And it is really discrete! You will feel relieve after a few minutes.
Amanda H.
Easy and very convenient to use that easiest the pain, the only draw back is just the icy hot smell that I'm just not a fan of.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
They work great. The icy and hot feeling feel great. I use this for my back every time I have some pain. Also shoulder and arms
Blair T.
San Jacinto, CA
The patches are so much easier then rubbing on the gel or lotion. I love this stuff after practicing it's easy and convenient.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
Husband loves these when he gets hurt or his back hurts from working.
They are a little pricey but sometimes they go on sale.
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I just bought this product today from target and so far no complaints. It was at a decent price so that’s why I grabbed them.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Works great for back pain and it's cheap, I like it compared to using the creams because it's not a mess and doesn't stink
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Best for after a long day at the field or lifting and put on my back and lay down! Usually get it at the convenient store.
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Patches work quickly and longl!!!! Penetrate into muscle!!! Good price point!!! Easy to place on any body part needed.