5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Mariel Z.
Miami
Perfect to use as it doesn't have this smell that I hate! And it is really discrete! You will feel relieve after a few minutes.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
These work great the stinkyness really sticks the cold from hot feels good on my aches and pains they weartime could be longer
Angelea C.
Ozark, MO
Icy hot has helped me out a lot. Especially back in my days of playing volleyball. The smell is strong but I ended up liking it
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
This really helped me when my back hurts after a few long shifts. My back muscles instantly relax and they don't hurt as much.
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I just bought this product today from target and so far no complaints. It was at a decent price so that’s why I grabbed them.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
Husband loves these when he gets hurt or his back hurts from working.
They are a little pricey but sometimes they go on sale.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Best for after a long day at the field or lifting and put on my back and lay down! Usually get it at the convenient store.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Works great for back pain and it's cheap, I like it compared to using the creams because it's not a mess and doesn't stink
Alexia🌸 M.
Temple, TX
Works great! Helps with my muscle soreness after a long day of work. Great! Has that strong smell but I don't mind it.
megan r.
I dont like how gelly they are but they work so great i always have some cuz of my back and me being a server it helps