5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
These literally save me after a long day of doing hair. I use these probably more often than I should. I cannot live without these
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I have a bad back and these are amazing they stay on all day and help with the pain. I recommend them to anyone having muscle pain
Jensen J.
Hernando, MS
When I've had a back ache or an ache anywhere, I go to these.  They help alot as long as you keep them on. They feel cooling too.
Meredith M.
Hartselle
These patches helped me so much with my shoulder pain. This was fast relieving better then a massage or most brands I have tried!
Jas P.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the convenience of the patches no mess and easy to find at pretty much anywhere they ease my pain just like the balm does.
Maria P.
Clarksville, MD
Overall great when you have back pain. I blew out my SI joint in my back, and this would help sometimes with the pain and aches.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
These work great the stinkyness really sticks the cold from hot feels good on my aches and pains they weartime could be longer
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
They work great. The icy and hot feeling feel great. I use this for my back every time I have some pain. Also shoulder and arms
Mariel Z.
Miami
Perfect to use as it doesn't have this smell that I hate! And it is really discrete! You will feel relieve after a few minutes.
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
This really helped me when my back hurts after a few long shifts. My back muscles instantly relax and they don't hurt as much.