5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

April L.
Park Hills, MO
An excellent product to grab anytime you're in pain. Great for stressed or tired muscles. My family loves to use these after a run.
Jas P.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the convenience of the patches no mess and easy to find at pretty much anywhere they ease my pain just like the balm does.
Jensen L.
When I've had a back ache or an ache anywhere, I go to these.  They help alot as long as you keep them on. They feel cooling too.
Maria P.
Clarksville, MD
Overall great when you have back pain. I blew out my SI joint in my back, and this would help sometimes with the pain and aches.
Meredith M.
Hartselle
These patches helped me so much with my shoulder pain. This was fast relieving better then a massage or most brands I have tried!
Love it. Works instantly! And it truly sticks on the skin. I would use again in a heart beat. I can do daily chores with it on.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
They work great. The icy and hot feeling feel great. I use this for my back every time I have some pain. Also shoulder and arms
Blair T.
SAN JACINTO, CA
The patches are so much easier then rubbing on the gel or lotion. I love this stuff after practicing it's easy and convenient.
Amanda H.
Easy and very convenient to use that easiest the pain, the only draw back is just the icy hot smell that I'm just not a fan of.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
We keep these by the packs in our house. My husband works in the oilfield and these help alot . During the winter they go fast.