5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
These literally save me after a long day of doing hair. I use these probably more often than I should. I cannot live without these
April L.
Park Hills, MO
An excellent product to grab anytime you're in pain. Great for stressed or tired muscles. My family loves to use these after a run.
Meredith M.
Hartselle
These patches helped me so much with my shoulder pain. This was fast relieving better then a massage or most brands I have tried!
Maria P.
Clarksville, MD
Overall great when you have back pain. I blew out my SI joint in my back, and this would help sometimes with the pain and aches.
Jas P.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the convenience of the patches no mess and easy to find at pretty much anywhere they ease my pain just like the balm does.
Jensen L.
When I've had a back ache or an ache anywhere, I go to these.  They help alot as long as you keep them on. They feel cooling too.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
They work great. The icy and hot feeling feel great. I use this for my back every time I have some pain. Also shoulder and arms
Angelea C.
Ozark, MO
Icy hot has helped me out a lot. Especially back in my days of playing volleyball. The smell is strong but I ended up liking it
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
We keep these by the packs in our house. My husband works in the oilfield and these help alot . During the winter they go fast.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
These work great the stinkyness really sticks the cold from hot feels good on my aches and pains they weartime could be longer