5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Emma B.
Feels soooo good. Doesn’t always work but mostly always it does. U can get it at mostly any drug store or something like it. Good price.
Whitney K.
This stuff is great. The smell isn’t bad. Application is easy. Very fast acting. I use these routinely. Most desi will continue buying
Ma M.
Delano , CA
This product is sooo inexpensive and realives honestly whatever happends to be keeping you uo from the night before honestly the best!
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
Great for sore muscle relief it gets deep where the pain is and seams to stop the spasms i would recommend this patch to anyone in pain
Veronica A.
Jeannette, PA
These are awesome for lower back pain. I like to put one on before bed and wear them overnight. I feel awesome in the AM & ready to go!
Jessica Z.
I use these periodically on my back. I have a herniated disc and these have been amazing for relief. They work for quite a while too.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
This patches are wonderful. The first time i tried them was a little skeptical , but when it started doing its work i felt so good!!
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
Every time im at the gym recently I’ve been working on my lower back and when I’m sore and it work out too much they’re come through
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I have a bad back and these are amazing they stay on all day and help with the pain. I recommend them to anyone having muscle pain
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
These literally save me after a long day of doing hair. I use these probably more often than I should. I cannot live without these