5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Alysia H.
I love any and all icy hot products. All my pinched sciatic nerves cause me severe pain and this is one of the only over the counter meds that help.
Mischa H.
After having my son my body was never the same anymore. I have constant back pain and when ya bad I use icy hot to relieve it. It works very well.
Marissa M.
I love icy hot but I hate that this was too strong it felt like it was burning. I like how it's mess free just pull off the back and stick it on.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
These are good to keep in the house. They alleviate the pain and it's very convenient. The smell can be a little strong at first but it goes away
Samantha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I keep these in my desk drawer at work for those afternoons that are really bad. The slight hot sensation feels so comforting on a painful ache
Christine L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was such a relief when I pulled a muscle in my back. I don't what I would have done without it - a pain relief and sore muscle miracle.
KrIzZa_PinaY F.
Its good for back pain it works really fast. It is always a must have at our home and even during travel, i always carry it around with me.
Ashley H.
Jackson
This product works well for back pain. At first I couldn't find anything that would stop my back from hurting but this product works nice.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Love these! They work and they're not messy and get stuff everywhere like other pain relief creams/gels. They do smell pretty strong though
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
These work pretty well. I use them on my shoulders and neck because I have issues there. Wish the pain relief could last a little longer.