5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Jenna M.
Great Falls
This is the best for monthly cramps or workout pains. It’s easy to use and I can carry extras with me in my backpack. I think they are well worth the cost.
lina s.
Albuquerque
I used this for my should pain when I'm stressed and my musels start to tense up and get dress balls this really helps for a while to help it relax a biy
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
i have degenerative disc disease in my back while also working retail, so these guys help my lower back out tremendously! i wish i had a lifetime supply.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
These are my best friend in the winter when we are doing alot of cutting and splitting wood takes a huge toll on my back. I would be lost without these
Cheyenne K.
Napanee, ON
Worked wonders on my back and made me feel good after and it was super effective! I would recommend this to anyone! And I find there quite affordable!
Alysia H.
I love any and all icy hot products. All my pinched sciatic nerves cause me severe pain and this is one of the only over the counter meds that help.
betty h.
Camden, TN
icy hot patch works very well for lower back pain they stay put dont slip wroth the money not stain clothes easy to find at your local wal mart store
Casey W.
Tucson, AZ
Love using icy hot on my lower back when it gives me issues. Works great no mess and love the minty smell. Easy to use and I can do it all by myself
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Easy to. Easy to follow instructions. Works great when on the go. Heats up nicely. Highly recommended and will be purchasing again. Very affordable.
Melissa R.
Hoboken, NJ
This is a miracle product. From the second you put it on until about 8 hours later there's a strong relief from whatever muscular pain you may be in