5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Diedra e.
Thank goodness for these patches! I hurt my neck and couldn't turn it...bought these..put one on and after a couple hours it relaxed my muscles enough to loosen it up!
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love using these when I’m having bad back, or shoulder they work great affordable I don’t use the patch as often as the cream it’s very effective and I recommend them
Cindy O.
Brooksville, FL
Would recommend these to any and everyone. They can be placed just about every where and stay for 8 hours or more, best part they last and keep the heat where u need it
Alexandra M.
These are AMAZING!! I have horrible back problems due to muscle tears and a car accident, and anytime I have an episode I put these on and it instantly feels better.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
These are really soothing. I love the fact that it's a patch versus cream or roll. Covers my back generously, and gives me almost immediate relief. Would recommend!
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL
I like to use these on my lower back since I had my daughter. They actually work pretty good. It doesn't last long but it definitely takes the pain away for a bit.
Lauren C.
I use this anytime I have back or shoulder pains. It helps calm it down and make it feel better. I usually purchase this at a drugstore or Walmart. I enjoy it for days after I’ve worked out or slept on my neck the wrong way.
maren t.
Alpharetta, GA
These have really helped with low back pain. The heat relieves tension and relaxes my low back muscles. I usually feel better after using one of these for an hour.
Elizabeth P.
Altamonte springs
this is my daily pain reliever my back hurts a lot because of my job im standing for a lot of hours.... I buy them at Walmart, great price and they work perfect
Liz G.
Indianapolis
When I'm feeling tight in my back I like to get these patches. I love that they are not just hot, they are medicated. Thanks Icy Hot! My hubby also uses them.