5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Zaidy R.
This stuff is amazing!!! Cant say enough good things about it! I've been using it since I've hurt my lower back in a work injury and somehow it relieves a lot of the pain that comes with the injury.
Laura L.
Icy Hot patches are a godsend for chronic or acute pain. The patches don't leave a residue and are incredibly effective for targeting joint and muscle pain. I buy them regularly and will continue to.
Sasha J.
I suffer from chronic pain and this does not help long term but it does offer some relief and that's better than no relief. My husband use these also when his back or neck hurts.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
I prefer these over the cream because the smell is somewhat masked by the patch. I use this after running and it does a decent job. I prefer Australian Dream over everything.
Cindy O.
Brooksville, FL
Would recommend these to any and everyone. They can be placed just about every where and stay for 8 hours or more, best part they last and keep the heat where u need it
Alexandra M.
These are AMAZING!! I have horrible back problems due to muscle tears and a car accident, and anytime I have an episode I put these on and it instantly feels better.
maren t.
Alpharetta, GA
These have really helped with low back pain. The heat relieves tension and relaxes my low back muscles. I usually feel better after using one of these for an hour.
Elizabeth P.
Altamonte springs
this is my daily pain reliever my back hurts a lot because of my job im standing for a lot of hours.... I buy them at Walmart, great price and they work perfect
Liz G.
Indianapolis
When I'm feeling tight in my back I like to get these patches. I love that they are not just hot, they are medicated. Thanks Icy Hot! My hubby also uses them.
Melody L.
Blue Springs , MS
I have severe back pain and these help relieve my pain quickly. I usually buy them at Walgreens or Walmart. These work much better than the cream or roll on.