5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Gabrielle E.
Harrington Park
I have pretty bad scoliosis and I am really against taking medication for my back pain, so I just peel a pack of Icy Hot and put it on my lower back. The mix of hot and cold really helps my pain levels calm down without any harsh side affects to my body. Definitely would recommend this awesome and medicated patch for anyone suffering from back pain!
Stefanie H.
I got these while working as a housekeeper to help relieve the enormous amount of pain I was experiencing in my back. They were hard to apply on my own, but it got easier every time I applied one. They stay on fairly well, but they don't always feel secure, especially if you use one while moving around. I loved these because they were a less messy way to apply the product and I didn't have to worry about it getting on my clothes. The shape of the patch did make it hard sometimes to hit the entire area that was aching (and sometimes they were way too large for the area). If I ever need something like this again, I will definitely repurchase.
Tina M.
West Point , NY
Think you're still young? Does it hurt when you play a little one on one basketball with the "youngins"? Well then this is my gift to you! Buy this and use it immediately after doing so, you'll thank me in the morning. This product is a God send!! Stays on hot for hours!
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
I live off of these they work so good! I workout daily and sometimes my back kills me and I put these one and immediately I feel it working and feel my muscles relax the smell is a little strong but I love the smell of icy hot. It doesn't leave a slimy feel on my back once I take it off either but if I go somewhere after I put one in I have to take a shower to get the smell off
Danielle R.
Woodstock, GA
Being an athlete for over 25 years, my body has taken a beating. From slide tackles on the soccer field to fill out sprints in the 200 meter dash, my muscles and joints were shot. I would ache all over on the daily. That was until I tried icey hot. The icey hot took the pain away almost instantly. I was able to wear the patches throughout my sporting event and preform even better than before. Icey hot gave my game the heat it needed!
Zoe W.
Icy hot is great for cramps and for after games it feels really good he gets all the pain away and I am a constant user it’s effective and it works compared to other ones it works better I would buy it again I’ve got every month
I tweaked my back and tried to just walk it out for a few days. Finally I tried these and they worked amazingly!! I could instantly feel relief. They worked for a long time and I could feel the heat for over 5 hours. There was no mess or gel that got on my clothes and I was able to wear a patch all day long at work without having to worry about it being noticed. I would definately recommend trying it out for a back ache.
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ
I prefer the patches over the cream. When going to bed it feels more relaxing and feel like it actually is working. I tend to use it only when my hip hurts. Also have been using this for many years and keep purchasing.
April D.
Livingston
I think that this product is really good mixed with an over the counter pain medicine. I bought this product at my local grocery store. I cant remember the price but I didn't care because it actually works!
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Icy Hot Extra Strength Works Great for muscle pain! Easy to use, mess free & the patches are plenty big enough to cover where you need it to! I also love that there are zero side effects so you can use them at any time.