5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Stefanie H.
I got these while working as a housekeeper to help relieve the enormous amount of pain I was experiencing in my back. They were hard to apply on my own, but it got easier every time I applied one. They stay on fairly well, but they don't always feel secure, especially if you use one while moving around. I loved these because they were a less messy way to apply the product and I didn't have to worry about it getting on my clothes. The shape of the patch did make it hard sometimes to hit the entire area that was aching (and sometimes they were way too large for the area). If I ever need something like this again, I will definitely repurchase.
Danielle R.
Woodstock, GA
Being an athlete for over 25 years, my body has taken a beating. From slide tackles on the soccer field to fill out sprints in the 200 meter dash, my muscles and joints were shot. I would ache all over on the daily. That was until I tried icey hot. The icey hot took the pain away almost instantly. I was able to wear the patches throughout my sporting event and preform even better than before. Icey hot gave my game the heat it needed!
I tweaked my back and tried to just walk it out for a few days. Finally I tried these and they worked amazingly!! I could instantly feel relief. They worked for a long time and I could feel the heat for over 5 hours. There was no mess or gel that got on my clothes and I was able to wear a patch all day long at work without having to worry about it being noticed. I would definately recommend trying it out for a back ache.
Gabrielle E.
Harrington Pk, NJ
I have pretty bad scoliosis and I am really against taking medication for my back pain, so I just peel a pack of Icy Hot and put it on my lower back. The mix of hot and cold really helps my pain levels calm down without any harsh side affects to my body. Definitely would recommend this awesome and medicated patch for anyone suffering from back pain!
Mae M.
Having scoliosis/back pain/shoulder pain is always a bummer and usually i'm the last person to want to get up and do anything about my pain. These patches are nice and make my back feel much better. They are a nice relief for awhile and i've always enjoyed using them. However they do make your skin not smell so great after using them.
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
These are amazing to use on sore muscles and even bruises. Don't ever leave this on your back while you're sleeping, I made the mistake of using this when I had really bad back problems and I sweat because of the heat and had a hard time removing this.. But this still feels great and I will continue to recommend and use this!
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love putting these on when my muscles are sore and just wearing them under my clothes when I am at work or doing housework. It’s pain relief without rubbing the cream on with the potent smell, same sensation without having to plug in and lay on the heating pad. I would totally recommend these to someone on the go.
Tatiana E.
Lithonia, GA
Perfect for loosening up the lock ups I get in my back from picking up babies all day long! This product was truly made with us (moms) in mind. It's an effective burst of hot and cold that I wish a little longer and came with more pads! Sometimes I have to double up, But the relief is definitely worth the buy !
Theresa T.
Every fall I tend to get the worst back pains from the weather. My first instinct was to get Icey hot. This product is amazing. It did just the trick for my back pains. They are very easy to apply on your back and release great working medicine on wherever your pain is. They stretch perfectly on your back.
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
I have had back issues since I was about 15, 4 slipped discs and ended up having surgery for them. These Icy Hot cold packs work wonders on my sore muscles and are long lasting. I usually buy mine at target though I don't remember the price off hand. Definitely recommend for those achey bones!