5 Pack Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk 5.1oz Each

5 Pack Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk 5.1oz Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 5 Pack Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk 5.1oz Each!
Greenville
I've been using this stuff for a long time, and I love how it doesn't feel greasy on my hair or leave it feeling sticky!
Quitman
Can't say more... totally awesome for straight hair. My hair is short and jet black this leaves my hair sooooo shiny!!!
Reynoldsville, WV
Purchased at: Dollar General
Use this on a daily to help with my frizzy hair and I love it. It also smells amazing and does my make my hait oily
Norwalk, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smell is ok. Temporarily fights frizz. I have very thick hair so it doesn’t really work well in humid weather.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Target
Made my hair seem smooth at first but it still felt dry and stiff after my hair dried. I like the smell though.
Portales
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves your hair whiney and sleek I put mine after I just put shampoo with no conditioner and does amazing work
Fiskdale, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to tame my frizz and flyaways it works very well. My hair looks smooth and healthy after using this
Richmond , TX
This is a great product and it smells very good , but i didn't notice any difference in my hair the next day
Duffield, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product calms my frizzy, curly hair while protecting it from daily heat styling. It also smells good!
Henrico , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great to use during the summer rainy days. It’s affordable and it has a nice citrus smell.

Looking for your answer?