5 Pack Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk 5.1oz Each

5 Pack Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk 5.1oz Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 5 Pack Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk 5.1oz Each!
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t use this anymore but I used to and honestly I love all of Garnier’s hair products they work amazing and aren’t insanely expensive either.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a big fan of Garnier Fructis I absolutely love their products they work great on my hair always have my hair manageable Sleek shiny and soft
put it on the ends of my hair wet smoothed before using heat treatment and helped to limit frizz and breakage. can use a little, lasts a while
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it before straightening my hair and it keeps my hair nice and silky. I also love the my hair isn’t so frizzy. It also smells amazing!
Hemet, CA
I love this stuff i put a dime size in the ends of my hair. Use my wet brush and can let it air dry or blow dry it, and no frizz at all!
Vero Beach, FL
This product works so well and it smells sooo good. I have fairly thin hair that gets frizzy so easily and this stuff works wonders!
Valparaiso, IN
I don't like the way it makes my hair feel. It feels still and it makes it hard to manage and flatten with the straightener.
Rio Rancho
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is good if you have zero oils in your hair, as it leaves your hair very oily. I do love the smell of it though.
smithville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love the fructis brand and it smells so good. I love to use the leave in conditioners they are absolutely amazing
Greenville
I've been using this stuff for a long time, and I love how it doesn't feel greasy on my hair or leave it feeling sticky!

Looking for your answer?