5 Pack - Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Conditioner 12oz Each uploaded by LORIAN B.

BY UNILEVER

Deep replenishment for dry to damaged hair. The Dove Difference is our Weightless Moisture. All Dove shampoos and conditioners bring just the right amount of our unique Weightless Moisturizers to the center of each hair strand, without weighing it... see more...

Jessica F.
Burnsville
I’m using this for the first time ever. I actually did not know that dove had a shampoo line. I usually just use their body wash. Since I like that so much, I went to buy more and ended up seeing the shampoo and conditioner on the shelves, I knew I had to try it. So far I like this better out of all the brands I’ve tried. Great product and reasonably priced as well. I would definitely recommend this to people!
umaimah u.
I absolutely enjoyed using this product. I was really satisfied because my hair was silky and smooth after I used it. I use it everyday after the dove shampoo and the both really work well together. It's not that expensive and I would totally recommend this to others.