5 Pack - Colgate Total Advanced Fluoride Deep Clean Toothpaste, 5.8oz Each uploaded by Natha G.

BY COLGATE

Colgate total advanced whitening toothpaste delivers an advanced formula that actually helps improve mouth health simply by brushing. Colgate total advanced whitening toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours (dental plaque germs), in 24 hours starts to... see more...

Katie P.
Lafayette, LA
I've never really been a Colgate toothpaste user, but I accidentally grabbed this one one day while in a hurry in the grocery store. I understand now why I don't usually purchase Colgate. It cakes on my sink, and leaves a thick residue on my teeth. Wouldn't recommend.
Nadia S.
This is a solid toothpaste. Nice minty flavor and makes my teeth feel nice and clean! I can usually get coupons for Colgate too, which makes it much more affordable than other brands of toothpaste, and since it seems to be doing a good job of cleaning my teeth, I'll stick with it!
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
I'm not sure if it's this one of sensodyne but it leaves a gritty feeling when you're brushing your teeth. When you rinse your mouth with water though it leaves that "clean" feeling in your mouth like when you had a good shampoo for your hair
Becky K.
Mountain Top, PA
great toothpaste. i love the flavor and how clean my teeth feel after I brush. Colgate is ADA and FDA approved for the tricolsan in it. This helps prevent gingivitis. (Kind of a big debate going on about this right now) I use this toothpaste pretty much 100% of the time.
Megan A.
Freeland, PA
This leaves my teeth feeling nice and clean! I don't have any sensitivity to it and it leaves my breath minty fresh. I have used it for years, and it is my favorite toothpaste! Highly recommend!
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
Love it! It is fresh but not overwhelmingly minty and stingy. Teeth feel clean for a long time. I have always used Colgate. I feel this brand is longer lasting and mintier than crest.
Tessa S.
No weird taste . Flavor is minty . Makes teeth nice and white and clean I wish it came
In a bigger bottle since my family uses it a lot . I would definetly continue to buy this brand and specific tooth paste
Skylar H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
The Colgate Total Advanced Fluoride Deep Clean Toothpaste works very well. It helps clean my teeth without leaving a gritty sand feel in my mouth. I have been using this product for many years and it always does the job. It even leaves you with a minty fresh smell so you don't have to worry about bad breath! Overall, I would recommend this product to everyone.
Rachael S.
Evanston , Il
I started using this toothpaste when I was younger because my mom always bought it, but once I went to college and tried different toothpastes I didn't like the taste and I felt like my teeth weren't as white with other toothpastes. So I've switched back to this brand and love it.
Samantha D.
Denver, CO
The Advanced Fluoride Deep Clean Toothpaste is a great go to option. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean, without any of the icky residue some other fluoride toothpastes leave. And it helps whitens my sensitive teeth without being too harsh.