BY COLGATE

5 Pack - Pepto-Bismol Max Strength Liquid 4oz Each see more...

Adaleydi F.
NEW YORK, NY
From experience I have met children that dont want to brush their teeth. But since Colgate target all types of ages the cartoon character makes it easier for children to brush their teeth. It also doesn't give off that stinging feeling like other toothpastes. Totally recommend for little children.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I think this toothpaste is nice for kids, it's not strong as the normal tooth paste and it has a good flavor in case the kids ate it.
My nephews use this toothpaste and they like it better because of the design that it has.
It's maybe a way to make kids brush they teeth.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
I used this for my then 3 year old 3 years ago. It's one of the better toothpastes in comparison to crest and aquafresh. I bought this at Walmart. It helped keep my child's teeth clean and she liked the flavor.
Briana C.
I didn't actually purchase this item myself however, I have used it multiple times. My cousin who happens to also be a member here, buys this. When I'm sleeping over at her house, this is the only toothpaste we use. She likes the taste but for me it simply just gets the job done.
Olivia M.
My little brother bought this mainly because it had sponge bob on it so I was stuck using it too. But I was surprised! I thought I would absolutely hate it but for a kids toothpaste it gets the job done well enough. A pro is the flavor is great and it foams nicely. A con is I don't know if it cleans my teeth as well as other toothpastes do. I'd recommend it to anyone that has kids.
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
If you're going to to Dr something, like toothpaste, everyday, it might as well be fun. This toothpaste has everyone's favorite sea sponge on the tube and still works very well at cleaning and freshening.
Torie H.
We do use the Colgate children's toothpaste in our house my daughter loves all the characters she does love SpongeBob and it always makes it fun or for her to brush her teeth with all the characters on all of her mouth cleaning products
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hey i use to use this tooth paste all the time as a child i think this product is perfect for children and helps encourage them to brush there teeth with spongebob tooth paste also dora probally tons of other kinds as well i ship it get your today !
Omega E.
Milwaukee, WI
My son uses this toothpaste all the time he always has fresh breath and minimum cavities when we go to the dentist the only thing you need to watch out for is don't let your kid squeeze to hard.
Nelisona G.
Bonita Springs, FL
I tried to use this product because my little brother likes it a lot. So i beccame curios. The taste is so good that you can eat it :p.
Also the ingridients are very good for having white teeth and not damaging them. Lucky children that use it. It makes the process of cleaning the teeth so fun.