BY COLGATE

5 Pack - Pepto-Bismol Max Strength Liquid 4oz Each see more...

Nelisona G.
Bonita Springs, FL
I tried to use this product because my little brother likes it a lot. So i beccame curios. The taste is so good that you can eat it :p.
Also the ingridients are very good for having white teeth and not damaging them. Lucky children that use it. It makes the process of cleaning the teeth so fun.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I think this toothpaste is nice for kids, it's not strong as the normal tooth paste and it has a good flavor in case the kids ate it.
My nephews use this toothpaste and they like it better because of the design that it has.
It's maybe a way to make kids brush they teeth.
Sierra C.
Puyallup, WA
My son has this toothpaste and loves it. He doesn't seem to understand to spit the toothpaste out yet, which worried me at first because of the fluoride, but I haven't noticed any tummy issues. It seems to keep his teeth clean which is all I can ask for!
My kids love this. It's hard to get kids excited about dental health, but when SpongeBob is on the label, and the taste is good, they don't mind brushing at all. And I love it because I know their teeth are healthy and clean.
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
This toothpaste came in a pack for my baby cousin with an electric toothbrush. Jessica fascinated with his toothpaste he sings spongebob while brushing
Tyger R.
Columbus, OH
My children really love this toothpaste. It's amazing it keeps there teeth bright and white and the breath fresh love all of the Colgate products
Maddie F.
Tonawanda, NY
This is at my house for when my nieces sleepover. The girls find brushing their teeth more fun when there's a character on their toothpaste
Alicia G.
my toddler uses this toothpaste as an adult I don't really like it I feel like the taste is gross so I use Todd's toothpaste
Virginia S.
Arjay, KY
Colgate tooth paste is about the best product for clean fresh mouth and pearly white teeth available have used for yeRs
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
my son just loves it soo much he sometimes sleeps with it and oml. but he loves to wash he teeth and thats good