BY COLGATE

5 Pack - Habitrol Step 2 Nicotine Trans dermal System Patch 14mg 7 Patches Each see more...

Emily C.
Hazard, KY
Picked up as an easy carry for a trip. the product left my teeth feeling like they had just been cleaned at the dentist. i use twice a day and noticed whitening of my teeth within a weeks time. Very clean taste not too powerful. Would recommend for anyone wanting a whitening toothpaste at a low cost!
Vanessa W.
I love that this toothpaste has mouthwash "built in" its like a one stop shop in my already hectic morning! I have 3 girls from teenager to four years old so getting my turn in the bathroom is a feat in itself! This toothpaste works wonderfully getting my teeth clean and leaving my mouth feeling fresh! I am a long time user and will continue to use!
Brooke M.
Fargo, ND
I didn't see much difference using this product. However, I did not use it as much as I should so that could be why. It tasted better than most tooth paste! I liked that it wasn't a tube either.
Stephy C.
Buckeye, AZ
This was my 1st time trying this product and I love it. When I saw the title, I didn't believe that I would be able to detect the mouthwash, only the toothpaste. I was proven wrong ... I can taste both the toothpaste and the mouthwash. And neither of the ingredients is lacking. I really like the compact size of the bottle ...this is great for traveling. Will purchase this again for family members.
Brigitte Q.
I found this at the dollar store and was skeptical at first since it was only a dollar. Looking at the brand, honestly you can't go wrong with Colgate. They are a well established brand and all of the products I've used by them have worked like a charm. I would definitely recommend this!
Noemi L.
Works fine, maintains white but doesn't really seem to whiten. Usually it's priced in the $1-$3 range which is about fair for this item. I typically buy it at the drug store. If you really want whitening I'd go with something stronger like white strips.
Mappy S.
Burguillos, Sevilla
Can't live without this toothpaste, i've gone through a teeth whitening process and this toothpaste doesn't give me sensibility but stills helps me maintain the white tone of my teeth! It's perfect
Natalie S.
Jerseyville, IL
It's great tasting so not only does it whiten your teeth but it freshens your breath . And I'm a smoker so that helps a lot with me so it's very effective. I like the toothpaste a lot it has whitened my teeth more then I thought it would. I will buy this toothpaste again
Mary Rose H.
Saint Louis, MO
Definitely whitens teeth and is easy to use!! Tastes good (not that you should eat it!) and I noticed whiter teeth withen a couple weeks. The product definitely meets my expectations I buy it every time I need some toothpaste! Check it out and keep those whites pearly.
Caitlin B.
Columbia, SC
Great toothpaste, I definitely saw results in having a whiter smile after getting these. Because of the packaging, you don't end up with a mangled tube at the end and you can still get every last drop of toothpaste out of them if you remember to keep them upside down.