BY BURT'S BEES

Specially formulated for normal to dry skin, soothing Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber and Sage naturally remove makeup, cleanse and tone, in one easy step. Just pull a 99.1% natural towelette out of the pack, wipe and you're done.... see more...

Angela R.
Carlsbad, CA
As a Burt's Bees chapstick connoisseur, I knew this brand would not disappoint with its other products. I love these facial towelettes. They are very soft on the skin and hypoallergenic. They far exceed my expectations and I would highly recommend them to others for use.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Burt's Bees brand but this is probably not something I will purchase again. It was cooling, but almost too cooling and it kind of burned my sensitive skin. It also hurt to use to get rid of eye makeup. I prefer Micellar water!
megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These face wipes are the best and smell so fresh!! They are kind of pricey but good for the price! This item highly met my expectations! They are very gentle wipes and there is no need for improvement they are awesome!!!!
Fabiola D.
1159 Rue La Chelle Walk. Saint Louis, MO
Makes your face feel clean as well as takes off dirt and makeup pretty well. I do t feel the chemical kind of feeling you get with some wipes . I love the green packaging. I would definitely buy it again
AnnaKate H.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cooling makeup wipes are the perfect thing for on the go. Very nice packaging and resealable! Very nice smell it meet all expectations! I am a 1st time user I will buy this again! Awesome product
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom actually bought these and I love Burt's bees products they're amazing, I got what I expected it was gentle and I loved it whenever I can purchase it I do I recommend this to anyone who wants to feel fresh.
Sabrina R.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these facial cleansing towlettes because the scent is super fresh and the wipe is not sopping wet like some other wipes i have tried. It doesn't really get makeup off in the best way but I do like using these after my makeup is off to freshen my face. They are pricier than Id like.
Anya F.
Ypsilanti, MI
Absolutely love this line.  Truly the best deal and so worth it.  My skin always has a cool, tingling sensation after using it.  I always suggest Burt's Bees to friends!  Try lots of different products to see what works best for your skin and complexion.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had such high expectations for this product but after using it I was let down. It didn't take off all my makeup, and it BURNED my eyes even bought it says its meant to take off waterproof mascara. Horrible product, needed to flush my eyes after and will never be purchasing again!
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these so much! I basically keep packs of them all over the place! They really help when my skin is feeling too greasy, and they seem to help a ton during allergy season to help get some of the pollen off of my face? I can't live without these! And they smell delicious too.