BY BURT'S BEES

Specially formulated for normal to dry skin, soothing Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber and Sage naturally remove makeup, cleanse and tone, in one easy step. Just pull a 99.1% natural towelette out of the pack, wipe and you're done.... see more...

Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I like these facial cleansing towlettes because the scent is super fresh and the wipe is not sopping wet like some other wipes i have tried. It doesn't really get makeup off in the best way but I do like using these after my makeup is off to freshen my face. They are pricier than Id like.
Anya F.
Anya F.
Ypsilanti, MI
Absolutely love this line.  Truly the best deal and so worth it.  My skin always has a cool, tingling sensation after using it.  I always suggest Burt's Bees to friends!  Try lots of different products to see what works best for your skin and complexion.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Had such high expectations for this product but after using it I was let down. It didn't take off all my makeup, and it BURNED my eyes even bought it says its meant to take off waterproof mascara. Horrible product, needed to flush my eyes after and will never be purchasing again!
Anna B.
Anna B.
East Lansing, MI
I really like the Burt's Bees brand but this is probably not something I will purchase again. It was cooling, but almost too cooling and it kind of burned my sensitive skin. It also hurt to use to get rid of eye makeup. I prefer Micellar water!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love these so much! I basically keep packs of them all over the place! They really help when my skin is feeling too greasy, and they seem to help a ton during allergy season to help get some of the pollen off of my face? I can't live without these! And they smell delicious too.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Leaves my face refreshed and smelling good. I purchased it from target because it was being advertised on a endcap. It was my first time purchasing and I was impressed considering I have sensitive skin. Definitely would repurchase.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Tuscaloosa
These are really good at getting makeup off and making your skin feel nice after a long day of a full face. However, this stuff ain't the cheapest. I like them, but there's cheaper ones out there that are just as good.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
My mom actually bought these and I love Burt's bees products they're amazing, I got what I expected it was gentle and I loved it whenever I can purchase it I do I recommend this to anyone who wants to feel fresh.
AnnaKate H.
AnnaKate H.
Greer, SC
These cooling makeup wipes are the perfect thing for on the go. Very nice packaging and resealable! Very nice smell it meet all expectations! I am a 1st time user I will buy this again! Awesome product
Kalaisha R.
Kalaisha R.
Queens New York
Light clean fresh scent doesn't leave my face face sticky i would recommend to someone else repeat user I always buy these definitely gentle not harsh leaves my face feeling nice and fresh yup I definitely would