BY BURT'S BEES

Specially formulated for normal to dry skin, soothing Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber and Sage naturally remove makeup, cleanse and tone, in one easy step. Just pull a 99.1% natural towelette out of the pack, wipe and you're done.... see more...

Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Leaves my face refreshed and smelling good. I purchased it from target because it was being advertised on a endcap. It was my first time purchasing and I was impressed considering I have sensitive skin. Definitely would repurchase.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Tuscaloosa
These are really good at getting makeup off and making your skin feel nice after a long day of a full face. However, this stuff ain't the cheapest. I like them, but there's cheaper ones out there that are just as good.
Kalaisha R.
Kalaisha R.
Light clean fresh scent doesn't leave my face face sticky i would recommend to someone else repeat user I always buy these definitely gentle not harsh leaves my face feeling nice and fresh yup I definitely would
Myra L.
Myra L.
Joplin
When I first used product I did not know what to think of the smell, but the more I used it the more I enjoyed it. I feel like it leaves your skin very clean, without drying.
Maryah S.
Maryah S.
Savannah, GA
Refreshing and love it! Definitely one of my favorites. Constantly have it in my make up bag in order to use. Typically I find it at cvs or where ever I'm shopping. Definitely buy again!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Olmito, TX
Smells good and reasonably priced and takes off the make smoothly , pretty good price and love the feel it leaves not oily