BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Açaí Berry, helps lips feel their best with an added dash of açaí berry flavor. This 100% natural lip balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is... see more...

Elisandra V.
visalia, CA
Well for starters as a chapstick, this is definitely one of my favorites. I Always have one handy especially with the cold days ahead. The have a lovely moisturizing finish and a brilliant taste. I would recommend them to anyone and while they moisturize they also make your lips look smooth and shiny. So if you see these while you're out BUY ONE!
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
A goodie to keep in your purse or pocket. Leaves lips soft and hydrated. It will leave a film on your lips if you don’t exfoliate periodically. It’s a great size. I would purchase again. I would like to try other flavors too.
Meaghan M.
I LOVE this product!
My lips feel so hydrated and healthy when I use this!
During the winter I have to use a more hydrating product than this during overnight hours.
This is my go to for light color and hydration.
Paige B.
california md
I absolutely love the way this product feels on my lips. It works way better than any other lip balms that I have used in the past and it lasts forever which is so so nice. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know!
Julie M.
Chillicothe, MO
Burts Bees makes the best "natural" chapstick! There are a bunch of different flavors to choose from, my favorite being pink grapefruit. The packaging is lovely and has their signature branding on it. I purchase this often and my boyfriend also loves this chapstick line. Very moisturizing and also delicious!
Cydney L.
Choctaw
Always keeps my lips smooth and smells so good! One of my favs honestly. It also last a waaaayyyyyy lot longer than other brands. It’s a great product and inexpensive. It work miracles on my lips. I definitely would recommend it to every. Not just their lips products but all of them.
Eman O.
This product is so moisturizing and makes your lips very soft! It’s very long lasting and helps keep your lips hydrated. I used to struggle with dry cracked lips and when my husband told me to try this I was very hesitant but I thank god I listened to him ! It actually works very well
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
All five scents were fantastic, and I love how smoothly they applied from the beginning. The tints of mine are mostly sheer, but the little hint of color looks nice and subtle. Plus, I'm a big fan of the brand and it's backstory and dedication to sustainability.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love these Burt’s bees chapsticks. They feel so amazing on and smell delicious. They are easy to find and relatively inexpensive. My only issue with these, and it’s a personal one, is that they are sooo good that I want to constantly reapply!
Kayla W.
Radford
This is a good chapstick. It's ingredients seem to be all organic. It has a very smooth finish and a great smell. This is my favorite chapstick to use an very long lasting. I buy this chapstick all of the time and recommend it to others.