BY AVEENO

Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Help rebalance your skin by moisturizing with Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15. Light and fast absorbing, this moisturizer is clinically proven to visibly reduce the... see more...

Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
it wasn't horrible, it was a good smell and did feel you leaving soft but it felt too heavy putting it on and almost greasy. i do like the pump factor it, it makes it easier to control portion. the price was decent but i wouldn't purchase again...
Lauren W.
I got this from CVS. Aveeno is my favorite brand of facial/skin care products. Their products always make my skin feel fresh and clean. The moisturizer hydrated without a greasy feeling and I love that most of their products also carry SPF ratings.
Malia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! It's super lightweight and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky after use. The spf is an added bonus. The only slight downside is the smell but it's not terrible
Cindy M.
I love aveeno it is such a great product! Very gentle and at a great price! It leaves my skin feeling very soft! I am a repeat user. I don't think I'd change it ever. I would recommend to others. You will never go back.
Olivia M.
Midlothian
I love this moisturizer! It smells so good, and has a great lightweight feeling, I also don't feel like I have to wait forever for it to dry before putting on my makeup. It leaves a great soft, clean feeling all day.
Blair S.
I absolutely love this product! I always feel like it cleans my face off without needing additional cleaners. I struggled to find a good face wash until my sister introduced me to this! I highly recommend it.
Whittney R.
Rome, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really dissapointed when I bought this. My face is so dry so I thought oatmeal would make it better but this foam dried my face out something terrible!
Sophia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
T 'll e this moisturizer it's amazing you can get it at any department store and also a very good price and it make ur face feel so soft
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this everyday before I apply makeup. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It does wonders.
Janette G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do feel it gives me a clean feel after I use the product. It's affordable and gets the job done.