5 Pack - Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15 4oz Each uploaded by Sarah N.

BY AVEENO

Help even skin tone and texture and reveal naturally radiant skin with Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15. For all skin types, this daily moisturizer with sunscreen is clinically shown to help improve tone, texture,... see more...

Marion M.
Tampa, FL
I love Aveeno products! This moisturizer is one of my go-tos!  It feels nice on the face and it really good if you have sensitive skin.  I use this for myself and on my children.  Especially the ones who suffer from eczema.  Great product by Aveeno!
Haley E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has made a huge difference for my husband. He used to never wash his face, but once I convinced him to use this his skin looks better, his eyes are less itchy, and he loves how it feels and smells too! Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser for the win!
The S.
covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. It smells great and provides great coverage without feeling greasy or heavy. This product applies evenly and absorbs easily without much effort. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. This product works best when it is used along with the other products in this line.
Sarah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizer for sensitive skin. I have been using this product for about a month and it has not made my skin breakout. Keeps my skin so soft and I love how it has SPF 15 to protect my skin. Very affordable!
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It feels great on my face not to oily or greasy feels just right. I put it on after o was my face and it just looks and feels amazing and I feel like it kind of gives my face a glow and it's affordable.
Lisa F.
Hilo
Everyone knows Aveeno has amazing products. But this is too notch! After only. A few days use my face feels so smooth and refreshed! And Target had it at a great price! Next time. I'll be trying the face wipes as well.
Jasmine G.
I love this Aveeno moisturizer! It dries quickly and doesn't cause me to breakout or have oily skin. Works flawlessly under make-up. I've used Aveeno for years and have always loved it.
Maritza T.
Montrose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great affordable
Cleanser. It has a pearly effect to it so it gives instant glow & its somewhat of a
Mix between a gel/cream cleanser so it feels good On the skin without over drying. I feel its a good daily cleanser and smells great too.
Michaela J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to facial lotion. I use it right before I put on makeup and right after washing & exfoliating my face. Works so good to clear up my face and keep it nice and smooth!
Melanie F.
Hialeah, FL
I SWEAR by this stuff. Can't be without it. It definitely has brightened up my skin tone and doesn't feel thick or heavy. Super gentle and always on repeat