BY AVEENO

Great, healthy looking skin happens when you reveal your brilliant side. Diet, free-radicals environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can result in noticeably dull, uneven skin. Formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract, smart essentials... see more...

Ravin H.
Chantilly, VA
I use this face wash in the shower and I love it. It's so smooth and lightweight, doesn't make my face feel squeaky clean (which I don't like) It's very gentle and easy to use. The packaging is great too. I'd buy it again but it takes forever to even finish!
Shi-Leka B.
This product is very helpful on your skin I use aveeno on my daughter because she has eczema and it moisturize her skin.
katrina f.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love to use Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentilas Dail to Exfoliate and detoaxify.  I use it while showering to make sure its full rinsed off.  Highly effective and meet my expecations.  Iwould defe=inetly recommenda this product to aayone and would purchase in the future,
Sadia M.
Windsor, ON
Aveeno the best for skin, no matter how rough it is. Turns skin smooth and soft not harsh at all . Leaves skin beautiful.
Michelle C.
Titusville , FL
I absolutely love this face scrub!! Smells great, rinses easily with no oily feel afterwards. Keeps skin blemish free and super soft!! Definitely a must have product!!
Karina P.
I love this face cleanser so much! It is one of my holy grail cleansers for sure. It is so good for my skin and gentle on the face! I love the design on the outside of the bottle! And it was a good price for what you get.
Stephany G.
Chicago
Love love love ❤️ if you haven't tried this you are crazy. This stuff is magic. It leaves you feeling so clean and refreshed. I got it from my local Walmart one day and I have sworn by it ever since. It's very gentle And soft and smells wonderful. Thank you aveeno.
Sherry B.
Wyoming
I use this in the tub and I absolutely love it.  It has a very gentle scrub to it, but doesn't leave a residue.  It was as good as it promised to be, and it's one beauty product that I continue to purchase at Target or Ulta.  I always follow it with some kind of moisturizer and my skin drinks it in, probably because of the exfoliant.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love it! It's not to oily and keeps me feeling fresh. It definitely met my expectations. The bottles are cute. And it's a great price! It's gentle too. I'll definitely be buying it and recommending it.
Marce G.
Kissimmee
I loved the scent, the texture, and mostly because it does work! What I didn't like much was that it's too pricey