BY AVEENO

Great, healthy looking skin happens when you reveal your brilliant side. Diet, free-radicals environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can result in noticeably dull, uneven skin. Formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract, smart essentials... see more...

Ravin H.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this face wash in the shower and I love it. It's so smooth and lightweight, doesn't make my face feel squeaky clean (which I don't like) It's very gentle and easy to use. The packaging is great too. I'd buy it again but it takes forever to even finish!
katrina f.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love to use Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentilas Dail to Exfoliate and detoaxify.  I use it while showering to make sure its full rinsed off.  Highly effective and meet my expecations.  Iwould defe=inetly recommenda this product to aayone and would purchase in the future,
Talia 💥.
Not my favorite product but it does the job, i don't particularity like the ingredients to be honest. It was my first time using it, i dont think I will repurchase only because i would like something with cleaner ingredients but good for on the go
Michelle C.
Titusville , FL
I absolutely love this face scrub!! Smells great, rinses easily with no oily feel afterwards. Keeps skin blemish free and super soft!! Definitely a must have product!!
Sherry B.
Wyoming
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in the tub and I absolutely love it.  It has a very gentle scrub to it, but doesn't leave a residue.  It was as good as it promised to be, and it's one beauty product that I continue to purchase at Target or Ulta.  I always follow it with some kind of moisturizer and my skin drinks it in, probably because of the exfoliant.
Stephany G.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love ❤️ if you haven't tried this you are crazy. This stuff is magic. It leaves you feeling so clean and refreshed. I got it from my local Walmart one day and I have sworn by it ever since. It's very gentle And soft and smells wonderful. Thank you aveeno.
Erica A.
Irvine, CA
Not only does this smell soooo good, your face feels awesome afterwards too. I bought this from Ulta. I am a personal trainer and always working out, so this seriously makes my face feel fresh after sweating all day. Would definitely buy again.
Nadeera 🇹.
Phoenix
I like almost all aveeno products for their effectiveness and wonderful value! This scrub was also good with its creamy foaming formula, pleasant aroma and cleansing effects. I gave 4 stars because it makes my skin a little bit dry.
Maria B.
Morristown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Removers dead skin in timely manner and very gentle and looks good too leaves skin very soft and like bby skin! Very favorite exfoliating treatment instead of goin to the salon and it did meet my expections
Karina P.
I love this face cleanser so much! It is one of my holy grail cleansers for sure. It is so good for my skin and gentle on the face! I love the design on the outside of the bottle! And it was a good price for what you get.