BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Hanna P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great product; worked quickly and lasted throughout the day. Definitely worth the price. Lasts much longer than normal pain meds
Katie D.
Anderson, SC
Aleve is one of the only pain killers that truly take away all of my pain. These liquid gels go down smoother compared to others.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Love the gels . And good secret for people is that you can cut open the gels and use it on you're toothaches , works like a charm
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
I really like these pills. They're a little larger than maybe some other pills but I feel like it takes the pain away so fast.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
I feel that Alece liquid gels work just as well as Advil liquid gels. Plus, the liquid gels always seem to work faster for me!
Megan B.
CROWN CITY, OH
These are one of the only over the counter pain meds that will even touch the pain in my ankle from where i hurt it years ago.
Teresa M.
Aleve always helps me when i suddenly get any type of pain. This always helps me works fast and i can feel like myself again
Marissa C.
Moore
These work well. Usually when my legs or joints or whatever really starts to hurt badly I will take two and that will fix it.
Pamela F.
Austin, TX
As far as I am concerned this is the best over the counter pain medicine you can get. I always have a bottle in my cupboard
Tracy R.
Rochester
I love that Aleve liquigels are long lasting and easy to swallow. They take the pain away fast. We always buy this brand.