BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Vanessa V.
Cranberry TWP, PA
Aleve is always my go to when I have pain. Their easy to open, swallow, and always does the trick for me. I would recommend to any and everyone.
Stephanie R.
Meridian, ID
This is the only medication that relieves my menstrual cramps and also aches and pains associated with work. It works quick and is long lasting.
Nicole B.
New Iberia , LA
Aleve Liquid Gels are my go to for any types of pain. It last a long time and less is needed. If it's a headache or back pains aleve is for me
Brittany A.
Farmington Hills
Great pain reliever. It works fast and lasts. It's the only pain reliever I use for body pains. However, it doesn't work on my head aches.
Sophia P.
Pico Rivera, CA
For all day relief I go to this, even over prescribed medication. Gentle yet effective and a decent cost. Would definitely recommend it.
Kathy D.
Holmes
I have arthritis and Aleve help me with that pain so that I can face my day. It's very affordable and I don't have to eat a million pills
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Aleve's Liquid Gel Caps Are My Absolute Go To Pain Reliever. They Work Almost Instantly For Me When I'm Having Huge Migrains/Headaches
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Advil liquid gels has really been the only pain pill to help me whenever i have pain or a minor headache. This always seems to do best.
Kathy M.
Great to have I hand in case of emergency or migraine. I appreciate the Tylenol brand being there for me when my arthritis creeps up
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
The soft gels allow the medicine to enter your body right away. This is my go to pain medicine when I have back or shoulder pain.