BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Kristi H.
One of the best pain relievers over the counter. Very affordable for the value. Works far better than the competition. Purchased at Discount Drug Mary.
Colby G.
Aleve is the only medicine that will get rid of my pain. I get headaches almost every day and if I feel one coming on I just take aleve and I’m fine.
Maria N.
I always take Advil for my aches and pains and I've never had any issues with it. Always take my pain away within 20-30 minutes, and very affordable!
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Aleve is my go to pain medication when it comes to headaches and migraines ita basically the obly otc medication that helps my killer migraines yuck
Ashley H.
Love this brand and no kne in my family uses anything other than Aleve. Not too pricy and worth the money. I usually buy this at my local drugstore.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
I was very surprised when I tried the liquid capsules because I felt as if the pain was relieved even faster than if I had taken a regular capsule.
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
The best otc pain reliever on the market. Works for anything muscle related far better than ibuprofen. Especially when it's that time of the month!
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
This is another great head ache reliever that I use. I always keep a bottle of this in my car, always comes in handy and have always worked for me.
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
I just don't think these are as effective. That sounds crazy but these definitely take longer for it to take effect. Not great for pain of course.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Good for a headache or back ache. The price isn't bad either. Affordable at a local Walgreens or CVS. Not for use with migraines or severe pains.