BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
This stuff is amazing! My boyfriend always gets toothaches and this stuff makes the pain go away almost instantly. Does the same for my migraines. Quality product!!
Maya M.
Indianapolis , IN
Aleve is the only thing that helps with my cramps. It last all day and it's affordable. I recommend it to and female that is dealing with severe cramps like me.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it seems to really ease the pain from my tension headaches super quick. It's super affordable and found easily at most drugstores
Ashtyne S.
These are so great for aches and pains. Two capsules first thing in the morning is all I need to nip and pains without taking multiple doses during the day.
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
I always keep aleve on hand. Its one pain relivier I have found works quick and helps all day. Weather its a headache or a backache it always brings relief.
Cynthia M.
bastrop
Love these big packs like to have in different places in home. They work really well and not pricey at all! I would recommend them. I use them very ofyen !
Cheryl A.
My dad uses this. It is very easy foe him to open himself. He would get so upset for not being able to open the lids. Thank you for coming up with this lid
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Aleve does a good job of keeping the arthritis pain in my knee at bay. It doesn't take it away completely but it helps alot and it lasts most of the day.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
Aleve works pretty well when it comes to my back pain. It takes a minute for it to kick in but ones it does the pain goes away like if I never had it.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
This product works for me sometimes and other times it's not strong enough for me. The fact that it's hell makes it very easy to swallow which I like.