BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Morgan M.
Indianapolis
Gets the job done fast! I especially enjoy the easy open cap! Priced fairly, and I have no complaints! I have bought this product for years. I just prefer to use Advil, but these do the trick when I run out. I buy a variety of pain relievers for guests!
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
I do prefer the liquid gels over the hard pills. It's grate I once had my friend tell me that her doctor told her to take this because Tylenol was crap. It's mets my expectations every time .
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Pretty good. Don't last very long. Relieves pain for a while. Disappointed with how quickly these wear off. I buy these at target - sometimes I buy the store brand depending on sales.
Melanie J.
Love these! Especially when I am cramping. I pop two in and I feel great after about 15 min. I usually get these from Walmart and they always last me for months. These are the best!
Erica O.
Falling Waters
I suffer from joint pain from Lyme disease and migraines. This is the only pain reliever I can use over the counter that doesn't cause ulcers (Advil) or ruin my liver (Tylenol)
Kiah G.
These are wonderful because they work fast. Only thing I wasn't expecting was the huge size of one pill. Just be aware That the pill size is probably bigger then you think it.
Taylor T.
Boonville, IN
Works fast and definitely takes the pain away from minor aches. I take it when I'm getting a headache or if I'm sore from a workout and it makes a big difference immediately!
Jenikah M.
Let's talk about the fact that this is the only medicine that will get rid of my migraines. I take them if my head is super bad, and within an hour I already feel relief.
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
I always keep a small bottle in my purse for any unexpected pain or headaches. It works quick which is great when your having any discomfort. Recommend this to others for sure!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I've found that Alieve works the best for me when I'm experiencing severe cramping due to my time of the month. Other pain relievers weren't doing the trick, but Alieve seems to help the best couples with a heating blanket.