BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Jessica S.
I always try a stop a headache as soon as I feel it coming on. Aleve works fast and lasts. I only have to take one pill. I usually buy my OTC products from Walmart. That is where it is usually the cheapest.
Gi G.
I think these are very reasonably priced and good quality for pain relief. More often than not I use these when I have muscle pains after a workout once a week or so. I would buy this product again soon.
Themis V.
Miami , FL
Is smooth in your stomach, and is quick to work. The small packages is affordable, but I prefer the big bottles. Acts faster and last longer than the competition. Definitely keeping it my most have list.
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Liquid gels are my preferred type of Aleve because it actually works faster. I find it helps ease the pain on my migranes and muscle cramps. It's decently priced and I've used this for a couple years.
Aubrey H.
St Petersburg, FL
its hard to rate medication because when ur in pain you just want it to stop and time lasts forever with a headache but i do typically use this one, just becuase i feel the capsules might work better
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I prefer these over anything else anymore. They're reasonably priced and they get the job done without having to take like ten of them. I would highly recommend these for sports, headaches, pains, anything really.
Brittany Y.
These pills work great when your under the weather. Of course they do not work in the matter of ten seconds but they will work in the matter of an hour or two. It relieves pain, headaches etc..
Arrem Lei Y.
Queen Creek, AZ
I always have this. If i get migraines for not drinking coffee this is my best friend. Love it gel makes it work fasted bec it dissolves faster. It is ok for the price. It walay work on migraines.
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
I don't like taking pain killers but if I have to, I always choose this one. Doesn't cause and internal issues like some other brands and won't upset my stomach if taken without eating first.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
Aleve is my go to for all of my headaches and pains. It is fast working. And much better than competitors. It's the only thing I use! I use it 1 time per week usually. I def recommend to others!