BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I'm a runner and I get a lot of aches and pains from running. When I have a flareup in my joints were just someplace or another, I take Aleve. It helps me get through the every day movement. I like taking these because it lasts all day long.
Leeslie B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Miracle worker!I usually take these when my body is a bit sore from an intense workout or my for menstrual cramps. And it doesn't take too long to kick in and the pain literally dissappears for a very long time. I am one happy camper!
Jelesia S.
Clinton, MS
I love aleve but the pills are usually a little too big for me so it takes me a few minutes to ingest both but pain is relieve within 15-20 mins and it's available almost everywhere and affordable. Definitely a go to pain reliever
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
I normally take the non-liquid pills of Aleve but I love the liquid ones much better. The relieve pain much fast and don't make me sleepy or drowsy. I bought this at a local grocery store. Definitely will make this my go-to.
Leslee E.
This is my favorite pain reliever that's over the counter. I do not have to take as many to get the result I am looking for. When I am having cramps, or feel a headache coming on I take a couple of these and it goes away.
Alysia H.
Ive only had Aleeve a few times and the liquid gels are decent pain killers but these would not be my first pick. If I could get advil liquid gels first then I would and if those werent available THEN Id take Aleeve.
Luisa P.
Houston
Aleeve really helps my headaches and menstrual cramps! It's my go to pain relief solution! I purchased it at wal-mart. It works better than other pain relief products and it's affordable and worth it. Very satisfied!
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
I love aleve more than Advil because it lasts a lot longer than Advil. For that reason, I rate it higher and would recommend it more. I use it pretty often especially when I have headaches. Good product overall
Diana V.
These work so well when I have a headache. They start working within 15-20 minutes and it's gone. I always keep these on hand. They are easy to swallow & don't leave a bad taste in your mouth. Would buy again.
Jessica S.
I always try a stop a headache as soon as I feel it coming on. Aleve works fast and lasts. I only have to take one pill. I usually buy my OTC products from Walmart. That is where it is usually the cheapest.