BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Ryah T.
Dade City, FL
I love Aleve but I have a difficult time swallowing them. I found this and purchases them hoping it would help however I found out they had a gelatin coating and I was not able to take them because I am a vegetarian. I had tried these in the past however and found they are much easier to take so I was a bit sad to see.
Samee S.
Plains, PA
Aleve works fast and on everything from aches and pains to headaches from work to migraines from life in general. I bought it at Walgreens, CVS and Target. It is the same price as the other liquid gels on the market but I think it is the most effective. This is what I used when I got my ACL replaced.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
El aleve es mi favorito cuando tengo dolor en el cuerpo especialmente en las piernas me da horrible cuando me va a llegar mi periodo pero despues tengo k estar muy grave para tomar algun tipo de pastilla
Kerry C.
Cordova, TN
Aleve Liquigels get me through my long-run days. I take one with breakfast then head out for my run.  This product is gentle on my stomach.  Pain in certain areas, like feet, shins, shoulders, etc,  is inevitable on a long run and the Aleve Liquigels stop the pain before I ever feel it.
Jennifer M.
Advil is one of the best pills I go to for a variety of pain , especially headache which suffer from and it good for cramps and back pain. It's definitely a reliable product!! It a product you can carry with you anywhere you go . If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I'm not sure what it is about sleeve that makes my stomach feel awful when I take it. It does alleviate my pain but the effect it has on my stomach make me opt for other pain killers instead I prefer plain old aspirin now a days it's cheap and doesn't give me tummy pain.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Erika M.
Springfield, PA
Alieve really is the best for pain. It lasts 12 hours so you don't have to keep taking pills all day to keep it under control. Naproxen is the drug under the brand name of alieve so if you are looking for a cheaper alternative just make sure it says naproxen
Kimmie P.
Love aleve. For me Aleve works a lot better than Advil or tynenol. It kicks in a lot fast and helps with the pain right away. It doesn't usually last a long time if I take one so I have to take two.. not a big fan of two pills at the same time, but it's works.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I'm a nurse, so I have to work long nights with little down time. So when I get a headache, I always run to my locker and grab one of these. The liquid gels make them kick in so much faster so it's ideal for anyone who doesn't have time to waste!