BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
I suffer from migraines and sinus headaches. Aleve is the only otc that works for me.
Alyssa E.
I use these when I'm on my period,They work amazing for cramps and headaches m.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Aleve liquid gels are my favorite form of pain relievers because I find them to be the most fast acting compared to others. They're my go to form of medication when I get a migraine and they never seem to fail me.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!
Nneka L.
When you are a girl and you get your menstural cycle this is the best pill too take .. i use it only when i have cramps but talk to your doctor first this product is the best it works and the pain will be good in less than an hour i alwYs stack up and make sure i have
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
I use this very often, for several purposes like headache, menstrual veamos, muscular pain. Is a very effective and quick pain reliever. It always mete my expectation, for those who are not allergic to NSAID is perfect.
Christin S.
Napanee, ON
The liquid gels are the best for fast acting! They work amazing and are a decent price! I love these painkillers for bad pains and headaches! They work good for teeth pain too! I would highly recommend these
Suzan K.
London , ON
Great pain medication from over the conter. They work fast to relief pain.They are liquid so they act fast by absorbing quicker. I don't take any medication but i reach for this whem im in pain.
Deanna B.
Edmonton
These a pretty popular in my family. I like that the cap is easy to open. I find that they relieve pain when used. I got them from Safeway and shoppers drug mart in the past.
Prabdeep T.
CALGARY, AB
Use them for when I experience knee pains after extensive days at the gym, take more than a few days to fully be effective but are great for minor pains