BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Fitness I.
Love using aleve liquid gels because they are so easy to swallow. On top of that they last for 12hrs.
Montana A.
Callahan, FL
Aleve is great!! Helps with headaches, back aches, leg pain, foot pain! Just a good pain reliever!
Sasha G.
Long beach, CA
Great for my intense migraine headaches! Easy to swallow with the gel. Can count on it every time.
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
Liquid capsule work so quick much fast then pills I love them I carry them everywhere with me
takia k.
essex, MD
i dont think it works for me but it works for my s.o so i believe it could buy again for him
Luis A.
watsonville
This Avery good for the price. But I prefer Advil to be honest they work better and faster
Melissa T.
Lindon, UT
Good stuff, works well. I usually take it for aches and pains. Use it maybe once a week.
Tess T.
East Canaan, CT
Absolutely amazing! I take this all the time for any type of pain. Works fast and lasts
Rachel S.
Aleve has been my go to for migraines and it hasn't failed me yet. This is a lifesaver!
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
I suffer from migraines and sinus headaches. Aleve is the only otc that works for me.