BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Dana M.
Carrollton, TX
I like that it's long lasting and easy to swallow. I don't use anything else when I have a headache or sore body.
Larissa T.
Wichita
Aleve is very good to help me healing pains. Headache, muscles pains, back pains and cramps. It's really good.
zaveaire c.
Mom swears by these pain relievers so it’s only right that I do the same and be like her the greatness she is .
Kayelyn p.
I love the liquid gels so much better than a tablet they are easier to take and I feel like they work better
Renata S.
Acts really fast and any headaches that I have will go away within ten to twenty minutes. I love this product
Cathy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
The liquid gel works instantly for me versus the capsule. Its easier to swallow if water is not available.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Very effective pain reliever and fever reducer works well for inflammation and mild pain. Very good priced
Joni M.
North Brunswick
Works fast, does not upset stomach, good value, long shelf life, use 4-5 times a week. Keep it avsilable
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
So it says like “12 hour pain relief “ I do t think that’s accurate. Works well for my beaches though.