BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
Aleve Liquigels relives my pains better than any pain reliever I've tried.It is so easy to take . Best pain reliever ever
Prasanna P.
Very effectives great medicines for heavy hectic days. I would recommend this product to other. I would repurchase this
Krystel P.
When you are in pain take an Aleve and in a matter of half an hour you have long lasting pain relief throughout the day
Anessa H.
Cincinnati , OH
Great product, just like the commercials. You generally do not need to take multiple times a day to get pain relief.
Roselyn C.
Works great and I only need one. I don't have to keep taking pills all day long. Gets right to the source of my pain.
Kaitlyn A.
Love the gel pills because they work quicker when I'm having pain. The easy open lid is great for me but not for kids
Amanda C.
Spring Hill, KS
Helps with headache teethaches all.arounf body aches pills are easy to swallow not chalky and it's a family thing
Gina W.
Clarkson, KY
This stuff is really good. I know a lot of people who refuse pain pills & this is all they take. It really works.
Dana M.
Carrollton, TX
I like that it's long lasting and easy to swallow. I don't use anything else when I have a headache or sore body.
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
I usually take this when I have really bad cramps. It helps sometimes. I only use it when I'm in really bad pain.