BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Brooke T.
I use this Advil gel for my joint pain. I find myself using this daily and my joint pain isn’t as bad when I keep Advil/Motrin in my system. It’s affordable and I’m satisfied with this product!! 10/10 recommend for others!!
Carrie A.
Clarksville
I love Aleve it does not leave my stomach upset or give me the caffeine jitters I get when I take other pain relief supplements. You can literally purchase this any where from a 2 pack at the gas station to your local drug store or grocer. It works with in 20 minutes and last all day!!!
Amy B.
This product works amazing for me and my entire family. We have used this since I can remember. Aleve is my go to medication if I am having aches or pains. I use it a couple times a week and also recommend it when people ask. The liquid gels make it easy to swallow.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
I have arthritis and other chronic pain conditions. Aleve makes it possible for me to get through the tough pain days. I like that I only have to take 1 pill every 12 hours, as opposed to taking them every 4 hours all day. The inflammation goes away and I can function.
Brooke M.
The lid is easy to take off so keep out of reach of small children. Otherwise this pill acts fast and takes care of minor aches and pains. I take it for headaches and it's also my husbands favorite for his aching hands after a hard day of work.
A N.
Great medication for things like headaches, muscular aches and any other minor pain. I noticed it is fast acting and usually will take away my symptoms within a half hour. I would recommend it to others.
Camille B.
I use this product religiously when a headache or pain comes on. It’s fast working and easy to ingest. It’s not too pricey but definitely worth it. Very effective! I purchase at Walgreens or any drugstore
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
These start working quickly anything that is a liquid gel Works quicker than being a regular tablet that has to dissolve. But these really do work wonderfully and would definitely continue purchasing
Esmeralda V.
Combine
i love these for my arthritis and when i was in middle school i went through this time when i was having some serious health problem and these really helped with inflammation talk about life savers
Mim H.
Piscataway , NJ
I had to buy this once because of joint pain on my knees. I’d say it’s really expensive and I’m not sure if it works that well either. I guess I need to try more stuff to be able to tell