Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsLESHP

by LESHP

5 In 1 Derma Roller Dermaroller Micro Needle Body Facial Skin Rejuvenation Health Care Kit Anti-Aging ToolFeatures:Help to remove scar,acne scar stretch mark .It is anti aging,anti wrinkle,effective for you skin care.Treat cellulite,reduce or remove...

do these needles hurt?
Have you seen any results with this?
Start your review of 5 In 1 Derma Roller Dermaroller Micro Needle Body Facial Skin Rejuvenation Health Care Kit Anti-Aging Tool!
Jan M.
Saint Amant, LA
5 In 1 Derma Roller Dermaroller Micro Needle Body Facial Skin Rejuvenation Health Care Kit Anti-Aging Tool uploaded by Jan M.
I really love that it has 3 interchangeable heads ti really get into every nook and cranny. It rolls easily and is a pleasure to use plus I got it at Marshall’s for a very good price.
jvn W.
Greenville
I really believe that everyone should try derma rolling. It’s really easy to use and virtually painless. These come with removable heads so that you can adjust the size needle you want, because they recommend different sizes for different uses.
amy C.
toronto
I been using this for a few months and I am liking the results I see. It has been making me face more smooth and my pores have been getting smaller.