Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

Do you get any ill side effects from drinking these?
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sept. 9, 2015, 4:19 p.m.
Everyone is different. They warn about a possible warm rush when you first take it which is because of one of the ingredients, but it doesn't last long. Heart palpitations can happen and blood pressure can increase. The side effects are minimal, at least for myself and I found that drinking half of a bottle to start is usually the best way to avoid those symptoms. My best advice is that, you know your body better than anyone and if you are nervous about taking this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Best of luck!
Lynthia S.
Lynthia S.
Dec. 28, 2014, 12:38 a.m.
Yea I heard that from other people as well
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Oct. 31, 2014, 11:38 a.m.
Yes it made me jittery and made me throw up
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Sept. 10, 2014, 4:14 p.m.
5 hour energy drinks contain a lot of sugar and can increase your blood pressure.
karen a.
karen a.
July 7, 2014, 8:05 p.m.
Im not a big fan of energy supplements. I tried it twice and it would make my heart race! This product has a lot of sugar, which has the outcame of crashing after the affects wear off. Some side affects can include an increase in blood pressure. Here's a link that has more information on these product. My advice, don't let your husbands take these. They can cause health issues. Hope this helps !http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/energy-shots-revie.

Join Now