Catherine S.
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX

Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Nov. 23, 2012, 11:22 a.m.
Kinda bitter.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Nov. 15, 2012, 7:34 p.m.
They are a bit bitter but if you just slam it down, its not that bad at all.
Carlie E.
Carlie E.
Nov. 11, 2012, 7:28 a.m.
They aren't the greatest flavors. But it't really not all that much to drink and if you can get it down it is well worth it for the energy you receive.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Oct. 28, 2012, 1:20 p.m.
Not my cup of tea.. Too gross for me to even try to swallow.
Kaitien B.
Kaitien B.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:38 a.m.
There are worse things in the world I guess, but I think it's pretty bad. It's not easy for me to drink this stuff.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Oct. 23, 2012, 8:42 p.m.
I find them to be very terrible tasting and i cant just chug it down since i think they smell bad too.
Adrianne B.
Adrianne B.
Oct. 22, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
They're not the best tasting thing in the world, but there's not too much to drink. If you chug it quickly you're done before you know it!
Jaimie S.
Jaimie S.
Oct. 22, 2012, 9:31 a.m.
They're not yummy - but its better than cough syrup I guess! .. Just a bitter taste - goes down like a shot so its fast!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Oct. 22, 2012, 5:48 a.m.
They do not taste great, but it's enough to gulp in one try... so you shouldnt be tasting it too long. Some flavors taste more like medicine than others.
Teddi H.
Teddi H.
Oct. 21, 2012, 10:58 p.m.
Just slam it...it's 2 seconds tops!
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Oct. 21, 2012, 10:52 p.m.
They are not the grossest thing I have tried, but not the best either. Keep it chilled and drink it fast and it will help
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Oct. 21, 2012, 9:58 p.m.
Like everyone else said, drink it fast! I like the fact that it doesn't leave a bad after taste either!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Oct. 21, 2012, 12:15 p.m.
They are no worse tasting than Monster or Rockstar. Just plug your nose and chug. I actually like the taste.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Oct. 21, 2012, 10:33 a.m.
They taste kind of bitter to me and not something you'd be pleased to drink but if you drink it down fast it's not so bad.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Oct. 20, 2012, 9:02 a.m.
I am not a big fan of the taste, but if you just drink it fast it isn't too bad!
Lee Anne R.
Lee Anne R.
Oct. 20, 2012, 4:50 a.m.
To be honest, there's really not that much to drink. If you just slug it down, it's not too bad LOL

Join Now