5 Gum Watermelon Prism Sugarfree Gum

by 5 Gum

Whats your favorite flavor?
What flavor/s does "Prism" taste like? Colors on packaging make me think watermelon. Is the flavor long lasting?
What's your favorite wrigleys gum flavor other than this one?
Start your review of 5 Gum Watermelon Prism Sugarfree Gum!
Lizzette G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
5 Gum Watermelon Prism Sugarfree Gum uploaded by Lizzette G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Such a delicious juicy gum . This gum is great because the flavors last longer than any other gums. Also not hard and instantly taste the amazing flavors in your mouth . It’s mouthwatering 🍉🍉
Jasmine S.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
5 Gum Watermelon Prism Sugarfree Gum uploaded by Jasmine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this gum brand. Also like how it is affordable, and not pricey. Love that it only has A certain amount of sugar also it does have good value. Improve it by some how making it little more long lasting . Would buy again.
Sara S.
Aliquippa, PA
Love gum so much!! I especially love watermelon!! It's actually an explosion of flavor!
Hayleigh M.
Plant City, FL
I love watermelon but most fruity gums literally last like two minutes ,but its not the case with this one! I also love that's sugar free so it won't stick to my braces 😁!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
5 Gum Watermelon Prism Sugarfree Gum uploaded by Felecia F.
This gum is my new favorite! It has a long lasting flavor that I love! Normally fruity gum flavors don't last, but this one is much different. Very good!
Tina N.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Taste so good! And last a long time, I always keep a box of these in my bag of backpack and they taste magnificent 💖
Tessa T.
Starkville, MS
This gum is the bomb! I absolutely love this flavor! And It lasts for sooooooo long that it is crazy.
Jenna M.
Corona, CA
Not really my favorite flavor.. Tried this the other day and it had a gross after taste. tried it again today and not that bad!
Becca W.
Cary, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! The watermelon flavor is delish. Super fruity and fun! Of course 5 gum's packaging is always awesome! I always have a pack of 5 gum in my bag.
Ava W.
wayne
Since this g is sugar free I love it! It has a great taste and would highly recommend.