BY 5 GUM #1 in Gum

New Experience from 5 Cobalt...A Cooling Peppermint. Sugarfree Gum. Natural & Artificial Flavors 35% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. 6 - Fifty Piece Bottles ~ Total 300 Pieces 1-800-WRIGLEY.

Reviews (2096)
  • "I can chew it for a very long time and it's doesn't do that thing where its gets chalky and starts to fall apart like other gums!" in 86 reviews
  • "5 gum is awesome the flavors are great and the most important part is that the flavor lasts a very long time which is what I believe everyone wants from a piece of gum." in 57 reviews
  • "I think you should really buy this gum because it is extremely cheap and it has long lasting flavor of many types of gums this is my favorite" in 29 reviews
  • "This gum flavor is my personal favorite and the flavor for this gun is long lasting and freshens my breath for a very long time and makes my teeth feel refreshed. " in 28 reviews
  • "I love all the different flavors and flavor combinations that they have made in this brand of gum, I like the bubble mint the best!!" in 19 reviews
Megan M.
My go to gum! I love so many flavors of these but they really slay the minty game! I always have the blue packs in my purse, car, and at home and enjoy it pretty much every day. The flavors are long lasting and strips are nice and soft and don’t fall apart over time. I love the style of the wrappers and packaging too and there’s really nothing I would change! I love this gum (especially for taming coffee breath) and won’t be changing my supply any time soon!
Jan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my favorite gum, flavor is okay, as soon I put this in my mouth and start to chewing I feel some sort of waxy coat all over my mouth that I don't like is like if my teeth where dirty and makes me really thirsty. I don't know if this is only me but this gum gives me headache. So I try no tu buy this unless I have no option.
Cindy K.
I mean, this isn’t the best gum, in my opinion. I prefer a taste-packed gum that has a lasting longevity to it. However, while this product is inexpensive, it’s nothing special or more special than 99 cent packs of gum. :)
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When 5 gum first came out I was obsessed... but I think it had to do with the cool commercials they always had but honestly it's nothing special. It taste pretty much the same as any other gum but a little more as far as cost. And it get too soft in your mouth.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
5 Gum is my go to gum brand. It comes in a variety of flavors. I always get the one that comes in the dark cobalt blue wrapping. the flavor last really long and the texture doesn’t go rubbery like other gum brands
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
This is literally my favorite gym. The flavor lasts a decent amount of time and is the perfect amount of mint. However, I feel the fruity one need more help in the lasting department, I feel it depletes quicker. But overall, I highly recommend all of the 5 gums.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite gum. My favorite flavor is cobalt. I love how strong the flavor is and it lasts much longer than other gums. I totally recommend this over all over brands.
Emily L.
West Des Moines
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't chew gum often, but when I do this is what I pick. I love the taste. It has 35% fewer calories than sugared gum! Only 5 calories? Perfect! Price is great as well. Go try this gum today!
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I bought the Watermelon gum the other day for the first time, and at first everything was going good. I tasted it and it tasted so good. The flavor was good and super tasty. I chewed it for about 20 minutes and the flavor was gone. I usually get the Extra Gum, but thought I would try a new kind out. It definitely is not as long lasting as Extra Gum.
Jade M.
Redding
Honestly, this is the only gum I chew. It is better than most I have found. The flavoring last for 1- 2 hours I have found, which is nice! The flavoring is nice and it doesn’t leave your teeth feeling sugary either.
Sequoyah T.
Fruity or minty?
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
Can you eat the rapper with it? My friends say you can but idk..
Nyasabit M.
Mankato, MN
Whats your favorite flavor?
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
For those who have used many flavors - which one seems to last the longest?
Juanna F.
Doesn't this gum turn really soft after being chewed for a while? :(