BY 5 GUM #7 in Gum

New Experience from 5 Cobalt...A Cooling Peppermint. Sugarfree Gum. Natural & Artificial Flavors 35% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. 6 - Fifty Piece Bottles ~ Total 300 Pieces 1-800-WRIGLEY.

5 Gum
  • "I can chew it for a very long time and it's doesn't do that thing where its gets chalky and starts to fall apart like other gums!" in 86 reviews
  • "5 gum is awesome the flavors are great and the most important part is that the flavor lasts a very long time which is what I believe everyone wants from a piece of gum." in 57 reviews
  • "I think you should really buy this gum because it is extremely cheap and it has long lasting flavor of many types of gums this is my favorite" in 29 reviews
  • "This gum flavor is my personal favorite and the flavor for this gun is long lasting and freshens my breath for a very long time and makes my teeth feel refreshed. " in 28 reviews
  • "I love all the different flavors and flavor combinations that they have made in this brand of gum, I like the bubble mint the best!!" in 19 reviews
Megan M.
My go to gum! I love so many flavors of these but they really slay the minty game! I always have the blue packs in my purse, car, and at home and enjoy it pretty much every day. The flavors are long lasting and strips are nice and soft and don’t fall apart over time. I love the style of the wrappers and packaging too and there’s really nothing I would change! I love this gum (especially for taming coffee breath) and won’t be changing my supply any time soon!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When 5 gum first came out I was obsessed... but I think it had to do with the cool commercials they always had but honestly it's nothing special. It taste pretty much the same as any other gum but a little more as far as cost. And it get too soft in your mouth.
Danika B.
I used to love this brand and it was my go to when i was wanting watermelon flavored gum. But unfortunately, they have fallen in line with the trend of the market world. Quality and long lasting flavor is no longer a thing. They make the wrapper nearly impossible to open without the use of some sort of inanimate tool. I steer clear of using scissors and knives anymore, because i refuse to allow myself to become weak and give life to such inanimate objects.
Jessica-lyne B.
This is my favorite gum! Its my go to when ever i need to chew on something or freshen my breath! It doesn't have those pesky flavor crystals that always get stuck in your teeth, but it still packs a punch with flavor!
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
5 Gum is my go to gum brand. It comes in a variety of flavors. I always get the one that comes in the dark cobalt blue wrapping. the flavor last really long and the texture doesn’t go rubbery like other gum brands
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite gum. My favorite flavor is cobalt. I love how strong the flavor is and it lasts much longer than other gums. I totally recommend this over all over brands.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I bought the Watermelon gum the other day for the first time, and at first everything was going good. I tasted it and it tasted so good. The flavor was good and super tasty. I chewed it for about 20 minutes and the flavor was gone. I usually get the Extra Gum, but thought I would try a new kind out. It definitely is not as long lasting as Extra Gum.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hands down my favorite gum! Yes it’s more pricey than other gyms... but come on it’s only like 50 cents more! The taste will last forever and stays minty. I love the flavor of mint and makes my mouth feel clean
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This gum is amazing.... it is a minty fresh flavoring and has the scent of mint too!! This gum is different then other gums because, it’s flavoring stays for multiple hours! It’s super cheap and you can get it at gas stations! Highly recommend for mint lovers.....!!
Lindsey K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love 5 gum. The flavors are intense but not overpowering, and last for a very long time. I can chew on one in the morning and have it last until lunch time. The spearmint flavor is my favorite, and I always keep a pack of it in my purse when I feel the need for a little minty treat.
Sequoyah T.
Fruity or minty?
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
Can you eat the rapper with it? My friends say you can but idk..
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
For those who have used many flavors - which one seems to last the longest?
Nyasabit M.
Mankato , MN
Whats your favorite flavor?
Juanna F.
Doesn't this gum turn really soft after being chewed for a while? :(