GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsMarinela
5 Gansito Filled Snack Cake (Marinela)

5 Gansito Marinela Filled Snack Cake (Marinela)

by Marinela

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 5 Gansito Marinela Filled Snack Cake (Marinela)!
How would you rate this product?
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
5 Gansito Marinela Filled Snack Cake (Marinela) uploaded by Ketzi  T.
It is delicious for a good morning aperitif with a glass of milk, it is creamy with soft pansita with jam and that creamy white caramel, covered in chocolate and very small chocolate chips, if you have not tried it, do not expect they are delicious. #marinela #gansito
Michelle H.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
5 Gansito Marinela Filled Snack Cake (Marinela) uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to snack when i want something sweet but not to sweet. I love to put these in the freezer or refrigerator makes them 10 times better. I didn't even get to take a picture of the inside. Its that good! It is a piece of cake with a little strawberry puree and creme all covered in chocolate and chocolate sprinkles. Freeze it and dip in warm milk. Highly recommend!!
angie H.
California city CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
The flavor is so mouth watering the chocolate filled inside of it there isn't to much just perfect super soft the outside of it good just wait till you take a bite and all of the nice creamy texture fills your mouth highly recommend this one right here best of the best 100% 5 Gansito Marinela Filled Snack Cake (Marinela)
Jaime A.
Moreno valley
This is my favorite snack. They are a delicious vanilla cake with jelly and cream coated in chocolate. They are sweet and tasty. I love this brand for their snacks. They are all delicious. I do recommend trying this.
Carolina D.
I totally recommend this snack, it is so good. It is bread with jelly and cream that taste so good together. You can even put it in the refrigerator and have a cold gansito!
Briseydi G.
norcross, GA
5 Gansito Marinela Filled Snack Cake (Marinela) uploaded by Briseydi G.
5 Gansito Marinela Filled Snack Cake (Marinela) uploaded by Briseydi G.
This are literally my favorite snacks!! I always have one at the office. Some people even put them in the freezer. I personally just like them as is and not frozen. This snack reminds me of my childhood in Mexico. They are so soft and the jam in the center taste amazing with every bite! Try one! It won’t disappoint.
Cynthia A.
Gansito Marinela has been my favorite snack since I have memory. I use to buy them every time I got a chance! They are easy to find, and very affordable for the deliciousness they bring to your mouth. These cakes go great with ice cream!
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
I totally love this like omg they taste so good with ice cream especially if you are on cloud 9
Julie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome! I’m living in US but with my Gansito Marinela I can remember when I was in my country! It’s tasty but If u put it in the freezer, will be spectacular!!
Perla R.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing if you want something sweet and chocolate is a perfect snack cake. And this goes well with some coffee and if you’re a coffee person you’re going To love you these Gansitos ! It’s literally like a cake but even better

Looking for your answer?